• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Jockey Supports Our Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Wife and I were in Jockey in Freeport this weekend doing some shopping. While checking out, I look behind the counter and see a big sign with no others around it that says 'Military Discount - See Associate for Details, Must Show ID'

I ask the Associate if this is a corporate policy or if this is a store only policy. He wasn't sure. He thought that it was a corporate policy that the stores could follow if they wished. He said theirs did due the the high volume of traffic through the store, and Brunswick Naval Air Station is a few towns over. Everyone in earshot agreed that it was a good thing that they had the discount for the Military considering what they do for us.

Just wanted to write a quick note to let everyone know that Jockey is a +1 Troop supportin' company by the signs of it! Kudos to them!
Don

Edited by LenS-Mod: Changed title and Moved to Military Bubbas Forum with shadow link in GD.

When we go into the Army Navy store,if we tell them it is going to our son in Iraq they'll give us a discount. I should specify the store in Springfield does.

C-pher said:
Good for them.

I wonder if we should have a thread that let's people know what stores are pro-military.

I know that I would be more apt to shop at the ones that are.

Excellent idea...and done. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom