Joe Biden Threatens Americans with Nukes and F15’s over 2A

This is a little off subject, but all that has been said lately about if our own military would shoot at us. Have any of you guys, and girls, that have kids in the military now, or any of you guys still active. Are our troops being indoctrinated ? Have your kids mentioned anything, or have you asked? I find it hard to believe that our troops would turn on us. Except the younger Remf's and Pouges that sit in offices all day and are fed CNN nonstop. No insult to older officer workers, cause I know we at least one Tier 1 Logistical Operator out there that shall remain nameless,,,, JK.
Ordering the military to fire on civilians is a big f&cking deal in any culture or regime and an unpredictable coin-toss for the power-that-be. The Fall of the Iron Curtain was full of examples that military will turn on dictators despite institutional indoctrination when such orders were given.

So it's moar tyranny for the tyrant if he's lucky, or dangling on a post if he's not.

Ordering the military to fire on civilians is a big f&cking deal in any culture or regime and an unpredictable coin-toss for the power-that-be. The Fall of the Iron Curtain was full of examples that military will turn on dictators despite institutional indoctrination when such orders were given.

So it's moar tyranny for the tyrant if he's lucky, or dangling on a post if he's not.

Yeah ...... but...... there definitely seems to be an effort going on to force all the "won't shoot at my fellow Americans" types out of the military , and fill it up with "hate America" types.

Not that I'm really all that scared of a military filled up with pissed off BLM members, women, transgenders, and random illegals. ESPECIALLY since if they force all the white guys out - that puts them outside the military - and probably more than willing to shoot up all those "woke" infantry platoons if they decide to put them out on the street doing nasty shit to people.

I'm not saying it's not going to be a mess. I mean a monkey with an AK-47 can create a hell of a lot of destruction. But pure numbers and firepower don't win wars.

Back
Top Bottom