Joe's CNN town hall train wreck

Seems Joe came up with some really...interesting...statements during his most recent CNN sausage fest. Link below along with a few shareables, since you know the MSM would never call him out on this or run with any of them...

1613588274040.png 1613588289537.png 1613588316044.png
“If you know anything about Chinese history, it has always been the time when China has been victimized by the outer world is when they haven’t been unified at home,” said Biden, going on to say that President Xi Jinping is aiming to achieve a “tightly controlled China.”
“I’m not gonna speak out against what he’s doing in Hong Kong, what he’s doing with the Uyghurs in the western mountains of China…culturally there are different norms that each country and their leaders are expected to follow,

I was really looking forward to this. A town hall where Beijing Boy actually has to answer questions! Hosted by anderson cooper, broadcasted by CNN. If questions weren't prescreened, how does CNN handle questions BB can't answer?

Sleepy Joe is trying to imitate Barry but doesn't have the brains or the hatred. He's a tool of the repressive left but doesn't know it. Joe is the ultimate swamp creature, back slapping Pol who hasn't figured out that there's no more compromise on the Dems part. We're in a cultural and soon to be vicious Civil War. The Left will never forgive us for President Trump and will attempt to enact revenge forever. If anyone thinks the country will return to "normal", whatever that is, because of Sleepy Joe you're dreaming.

He literally cannot speak without a teleprompter.
What the Dems are doing to him is nothing short of elderly abuse. They’re propping him up there as a political figure telling him “say this, sign that”. The poor guy cannot think or speak for himself. It’s really evil when you think of it.

What the Dems are doing to him is nothing short of elderly abuse. They’re propping him up there as a political figure telling him “say this, sign that”. The poor guy cannot think or speak for himself. It’s really evil when you think of it.
If anyone deserves elderly abuse, its Biden and any adult connected to him.
He is a moron now, has always been a moron and will always be a moron!
I cant wait for his voters to start bitchen about jobs, oil and gas prices, taxes, crime, immigration laws.... (priceless)

If anyone deserves elderly abuse, its Biden and any adult connected to him.
He is a moron now, has always been a moron and will always be a moron!
I cant wait for his voters to start bitchen about jobs, oil and gas prices, taxes, crime, immigration laws.... (priceless)
The media will never report on any bitchen resulting from this administration. All negativity will be focused on the opposition. Bidet and Kamel will be like 🦄❤️🌈🤡

Last edited:
How does the greatest country on the planet(and I say it as a foreigner who came here legally) get this low?

The breadcrumbs are all there if you have the time and the inclination to follow them.

Took me more than 30 years in the USA to ask the question.

Now I can answer it in one sentence.

Even with a teleprompter and Cooper throwing underhand softballs .
Wow.
I'm sure some of this country's enemies are sitting around a table going, "We're never going to have a better shot."
They have no desire to attack. There is no need. They are actively now taking over from the inside with Federal assistance. Our internet, communications, critical systems, energy, key real estate holdings, businesses, and all levels of government will be under some form of foreign ownership or control within the next 8 years. The elites in power are selling out our Country for nothing more than unbridled personal greed.

Back
Top Bottom