Joe's CNN town hall train wreck

I said this before. Trump was costing a lot of very rich people some serious money. We have been at war for 20yrs. A lot of people are making a lot of money with these endless wars. Trump not getting us involved in Syria was a huge hit to their plans. The Saudis not being the world leader in oil and gas production was a HUGE hit to their coffers. The low labor rates in China. Just remember when the left start yakking about the wage gap. Of course there's a huge wage gap. When the line workers make a dollar an hour and the ceo's and cfo's are making millions. None of these people would be very happy if these jobs came back to the US and they had to pay god forbid $20 an hour. Biden is just the fool that they could get to do their bidding.

Come with me to Sierra Leone. Come with me to parts of Lebanon. Just don't go to China. They're killing their citizens over there. Stay out

Does anyone think that any appearance by president potato head won't be a train wreck? This guy is literally John Gill incarnate (Star Trek reference). Kamalecon will speak for him from now on.

Free stuff and get outta jail free cards matter most
I can tell you they dont care whats said about them as long as the gibs are flowing. Cut off the cash and you can sing their praises all day and theyll still hate your guts. Looking forward toi 4 years of this clowns inability to control whats coming out of his mouth, to the extent we're allowed to hear it

What the Dems are doing to him is nothing short of elderly abuse. They’re propping him up there as a political figure telling him “say this, sign that”. The poor guy cannot think or speak for himself. It’s really evil when you think of it.
.... kinda ranks low on the list of evil stuff they've done this year

I said this before. Trump was costing a lot of very rich people some serious money. We have been at war for 20yrs. A lot of people are making a lot of money with these endless wars. Trump not getting us involved in Syria was a huge hit to their plans. The Saudis not being the world leader in oil and gas production was a HUGE hit to their coffers. The low labor rates in China. Just remember when the left start yakking about the wage gap. Of course there's a huge wage gap. When the line workers make a dollar an hour and the ceo's and cfo's are making millions. None of these people would be very happy if these jobs came back to the US and they had to pay god forbid $20 an hour. Biden is just the fool that they could get to do their bidding.
Seriously the easiest bet in the world was just buy stocks in industries that did well under obama... ammo, gun's, oil, defense, metals... im up 8500 or 105% in like 3 weeks... granted I did yolo a stock and lose 6500 but had that hit I'd be up over 100k right now... im not a genius but that one I feel like everyone should've seen from a mile away

Jesus, if only Trump let him ramble on in the first debate he surely would have come up more stuff as stupid as "banning fracking" - major mistake.
The second debate, Schmo was listening to his ear pierce, Trump predicted it but did nothing to call him out on it, rewatch it, there was no way he could speak eloquently without help, they stopped his campaign four to five days to work on this cheat.

The second debate, Schmo was listening to his ear pierce, Trump predicted it but did nothing to call him out on it, rewatch it, there was no way he could speak eloquently without help, they stopped his campaign four to five days to work on this cheat.
Sure, true, but the folks holding the puppet strings couldn't stop him from doubling down on 'banning fracking' and Trump jumped all over that and he ended up with a big jump in the polls after the debate. I'm just saying if that Trump had just shut up a little in Debate #1 it was inevitable that Biden would have made at least one similar mistake.

What the Dems are doing to him is nothing short of elderly abuse. They’re propping him up there as a political figure telling him “say this, sign that”. The poor guy cannot think or speak for himself. It’s really evil when you think of it.

I keep watching clips of him on my computer and thinking, no lie, "Gosh. Imagine if he was President."

Then I have to slap myself.

Four years goes by somewhat quick. But damn. He's in for some hard lessons in 4 years. You think how much Carter aged in 4 years. I think, in different ways, Biden's gonna have an as-tough time. So he will look like the Cryptkeeper in 2024. And claim to still want to run!

I keep watching clips of him on my computer and thinking, no lie, "Gosh. Imagine if he was President."

Then I have to slap myself.

Four years goes by somewhat quick. But damn. He's in for some hard lessons in 4 years. You think how much Carter aged in 4 years. I think, in different ways, Biden's gonna have an as-tough time. So he will look like the Cryptkeeper in 2024. And claim to still want to run!

Spray tan and comb over jokes aside... did anyone notice that Trump seems to have aged less in his four years than most other presidents?

The purpose of this event was to provide evidence to support a 25th Amendment coup which will take place very soon. Get ready for Kneepads to take over the Resolute desk.
The sooner the better. She will go down in such a flaming mess as soon as she faces any serious pressure.

If you remember the primaries - there was a field of candidates - and Sleepy Joe was basically just inserted in there near the end of the process - and the rest of them were told to phuck off. Kamala Harris didn't even do that good in the primaries. It's shit like this why I have absolutely NO respect for people who vote Democrat. Let's assume for a minute that the election wasn't corrupt at all - that means all those Democrat voters put in their votes in massive numbers for a guy who was put in place and made the whole primary system a friggin farce.

Yet they voted for him - and Harris - anyway. That makes them complicit in whatever is to come down the road IMHO. Lefties have liked to scream for decades about how Germans were complicit for Hitler - because they voted for him. Well that makes all the Democrats complicit with China Joe destroying the country.

And people wonder why I took special note of all the locals who were stupid enough to actually put Biden signs out on their front lawns. These are the people who are the dumbest of the dumb. Sooner or later that information is going to come in useful.

So not only are they abusing Joe ( I think he deserves the abuse BTW - the guy was a douche when he was sentient - I don't think he should get a pass now just because he's senile) - they're abusing everybody.

Stockholm Syndrome?

What's that old saying : ? .... .Never attribute to malice what you can be explained away by stupidity? Or something like that...........

Seems that could be adjusted ever so slightly to say : " Never attribute to Stockholm Syndrome what can be explained away by stupidity and greed"

It’s fu**ing embarrassing. Cringe worthy. The utter incompetence. The obvious dementia. The blatant racism. Inept doesn’t even begin to describe.
Congratulations libs. Buyers remorse? Yikes! 😲

C'mon..... buyers remorse?

Seriously - giving Democrat voters the "out" of claiming buyers remorse is just a bridge too far.

Stupidity and blind greed should have consequences. All the signs were there about what was going on with Biden if you even cared in the least to look.

Again - this is why I have noted all of the houses with Biden signs in their yards. It's because THOSE people actually went above and beyond to put that guy in there. They should therefore - by the Democrats OWN STANDARDS (look at what they're saying about Trump voters and how they should be punished) - be held accountable for what is to come.

Last edited:
If you remember the primaries - there was a field of candidates - and Sleepy Joe was basically just inserted in there near the end of the process - and the rest of them were told to phuck off. Kamala Harris didn't even do that good in the primaries. It's shit like this why I have absolutely NO respect for people who vote Democrat. Let's assume for a minute that the election wasn't corrupt at all - that means all those Democrat voters put in their votes in massive numbers for a guy who was put in place and made the whole primary system a friggin farce.

Yet they voted for him - and Harris - anyway. That makes them complicit in whatever is to come down the road IMHO. Lefties have liked to scream for decades about how Germans were complicit for Hitler - because they voted for him. Well that makes all the Democrats complicit with China Joe destroying the country.

And people wonder why I took special note of all the locals who were stupid enough to actually put Biden signs out on their front lawns. These are the people who are the dumbest of the dumb. Sooner or later that information is going to come in useful.

So not only are they abusing Joe ( I think he deserves the abuse BTW - the guy was a douche when he was sentient - I don't think he should get a pass now just because he's senile) - they're abusing everybody.
Well put and my sentiments exactly. The sheeple are scared rabbits who still miss their Mommies and were convinced Sleepy Joe would sing them lullabies and make the bad man go away. They are complicit fools who deserve neither freedom nor security.

Spray tan and comb over jokes aside... did anyone notice that Trump seems to have aged less in his four years than most other presidents?

It's that 4D chess thing. This is what Trump does. Do you think he loses sleep over what Pelosi or John Oliver says about him???? Or that Zing Ding Ping won't negotiate. Nah. He's well beyond that.

And you wait. I guarantee in 2022, someone will be in my office telling me that if it wasn't for Biden, we'd have not even DEVELOPED a vaccine. I'll have to bring them to a computer and show them a Wiki. Even then, they won't believe it. "Nope. Trump man bad. Biden good."

Back
Top Bottom