• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Johns Hopkins "ghost gun" public awareness survey

Most of these surveys will have respondents that consist of single moms on welfare (aka dowannas) who watch "The View" all the time.

Link again for convenience: https://jhsph.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aV7yHqKCfGtta1U
  • When you hear the term “ghost gun,” which of the following come to mind? (select all that apply)
Then they tell the reader how they define "ghost guns" and follow with the remaining questions.
  • On a scale from 1-10, how big of a problem do you think ghost guns are?
  • How often do you think ghost guns are used in violence?
  • How important do you think it is for the production of ghost guns to be regulated?
  • When I've heard the term ghost gun, it was from source(s) and/or in the context(s) that include: (select all that apply)
  • Are you interested in learning more about ghost guns?
  • When I want to learn more about gun policy, I trust the following source(s) for information: (select all that apply)

Most of these surveys will have respondents that consist of single moms on welfare (aka dowannas) who watch "The View" all the time.

I had the last 10 minutes of the view on the other day while I was making my lunch and waiting for the news. They were referring to Trump as “He who shall not be named.” I just laughed. I guess we know who the dementors are.😂😂😂

Bob

I had the last 10 minutes of the view on the other day while I was making my lunch and waiting for the news. They were referring to Trump as “He who shall not be named.” I just laughed. I guess we know who the dementors are.😂😂😂

Bob
No idea what time them Douche nozzles are on but Gerry Springer gives me a damn good outlook on what to expect when the metro sexuals and fags take over.

"Where do you get reliable info regarding this topic?"

They list the government 3x in different forms. Advocacy groups. Influencers. (Honestly - if influencers are impacting your policy decisions, you should really question your life choices.)

There was only one real answer: Scientific researchers. Everyone else had an opinion. Why even ask the question???

"Where do you get reliable info regarding this topic?"

They list the government 3x in different forms. Advocacy groups. Influencers. (Honestly - if influencers are impacting your policy decisions, you should really question your life choices.)

There was only one real answer: Scientific researchers. Everyone else had an opinion. Why even ask the question???

That question was where would you look for ghost gun POLICY, not how to make them in the basement.

The only correct answer is the US Constitution.

Are you afraid of "ghost guns"? Do you think people should be? You can help Johns Hopkins University with their public awareness survey at this link.

https://jhsph.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aV7yHqKCfGtta1U

That's pretty much the survey:

- are you afraid of ghost guns?
- then they define ghost guns
- then they ask you if you're afraid of them
- then they ask how many crimes you think they're used in
- then they ask if you think their definition of ghost guns need to be more highly regulated

They do ask if you'd like to "know more" but don't provide a direct way to receive "more"
That’s a survey the same way an infomercial is information.

One entire “question” is a page of scary allegedly untraceable guns allegedly seized by LE.

JHU Bloomberg School can blow me.

I clicked it a second time and it informed me that "You have either already completed the survey or your session has expired."

So, most likely they're just collecting your IP address or using a cookie or something to deduplicate the survey results.

I'm not motivated enough to try with another browser, but chances are you can take the survey multiple times and eff with them.

But if the survey doesn't come out the way they want they'll revise the questions and try again or simply eliminate all the "wrong" answers.
I believe that merely clearing your cookie cache will allow you to re-enter the survey.

Shhhh. It's to make sure people just push to pass the law. That's all. Facts and truth are irrelevant in politics today.

I recall about 15 years ago being at some family gathering. At the time, some mid-west bank was doing a promotion. Take out a mortgage at their bank and they'll give you an AR15. My 3 uncles standing around. "No one needs an AR15 to hunt deer. They should be illegal!" I didn't even bother. It wasn't worth my time.

Shhhh. It's to make sure people just push to pass the law. That's all. Facts and truth are irrelevant in politics today.

I recall about 15 years ago being at some family gathering. At the time, some mid-west bank was doing a promotion. Take out a mortgage at their bank and they'll give you an AR15. My 3 uncles standing around. "No one needs an AR15 to hunt deer. They should be illegal!" I didn't even bother. It wasn't worth my time.
I'll have to check fl when I move I never say no to free ars

From Kevin D. Williamson:

"The Second Amendment isn’t about shooting ducks. It’s about shooting people.

Once you really get your head around that, you can begin to appreciate the political architecture of the gun-control debate and the fundamental problem at the heart of it: The purpose of the Second Amendment is to ensure the right of Americans to keep and bear arms designed to kill people in armed confrontations, and everything that makes firearms unsuitable for that purpose is at odds with the Second Amendment."

Back
Top Bottom