• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Joined GOAL tonight

My last straw was the AG. I did serve under the flag and I took an oath to defend it just to have one person diside she is going to take my rights away.

Good for you.

I often quote Sgt Al Powell in Die Hard when people want to know why I don't just "get out of that commie state?"

"No sir. You couldn't DRAG me away."

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/06816553-2c3f-44f5-a53d-bad43c419819

This is my home. IT'S MY HOME! Freedom isn't free. It costs blood and time and $. Moreso the last 2 these days. I live in the coolest state in the country and I get to be on the front lines of freedom fighting.

I belong and contribute to what I call the "Fighting Four" GOAL, Comm2a, NSSF, and the NRA They all have a dog in the fight even if you'd like not to believe it. It's maybe on a different level than we can see at this moment. This battle needs all the Intel and foot soldiers we can muster. Do something , join something , don't just sit with your hands under your ass . If you don't do or support something DON"T bitch when you rights have taken a left turn down a long and crappy road to Seeyalatersville.

Last edited:
Nice. Now take a look at their schedule of classes and sign up for something that interests you. Jon Green is an excellent instructor. We took the AR15, EDC, Mass legalities, NRA instructor, and a GOAL sponsored Pincus class when we were up there and enjoyed every single minute. Well, except for some Pincus attitude moments.

I wish Jon would come down here and set up shop but I guess you guys need him more than we do.

Back
Top Bottom