• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just a short note to all my LEO friends on here.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
I appreciate what you do, and hope you all keep safe.

With all the shit going down lately, I just wanted you to know that I am in your corner.

It's upsetting really....I am 68 years old, and never seen shit like this before. I am 68 years old, and had more than my share of encounters with LEO's in my lifetime.
And every LEO I have ever met has been an outstanding professional......even when they were putting the cuffs on me.[rolleyes]

Well, with one exception.....the County Sheriff in Montana once who picked me up for Hitchiking when I was in the Army back in 1970. Held me for six hours until he found out I wasn't AWOL. Then the A55hole made made me walk five miles from town back to the Interstate! He reminded me of that cop played by Brian Dennehey in the Rambo movie![rofl][rofl]

Keep your chin up guy's, and keep up the good work![smile]

Last edited:
I appreciate what you do, and hope you all keep safe.

With all the shit going down lately, I just wanted you to know that I am in your corner.

It's upsetting really....I am 68 years old, and never seen shit like this before. I am 68 years old, and had more than my share of encounters with LEO's in my lifetime.
And every LEO I have ever met has been an outstanding professional......even when they were putting the cuffs on me.[rolleyes]

Well, with one exception.....the County Sheriff in Montana once who picked me up for Hitchiking when I was in the Army back in 1970. Held me for six hours until he found out I wasn't AWOL. The A55hole made made me walk five miles from town back to the Interstate! He reminded me of that cop played by Brian Dennehey in the Rambo movie![rofl][rofl]

Keep your chin up guy's, and keep up the good work![smile]

+1

Back
Top Bottom