• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just bought an M16

not only my new M16 will come out and play. I will bring the other FA toys too. AC556K, Uzi and the MAC10. [smile] Wouldnt want them to get jealous.

My M16 is also a Sendra. It's not a Colt but then I didn,t pay for a Colt.It works fine.Have fun.

from what I read the Sendra conversions are great lowers.

yeah us NFA "Green Card" holders better get all the Machine guns we can afford before the state legeslature restricts us from getting any more in leau of this freakin Westfield mess.

I wanted to get one more machine gun on my green card before I call it quits with buying NFA stuff. Dont know what the state will say. Hopefully we at least get to keep the NFA stuff we have after its all said and done.

Rob

With the way things are going, I would encourage anyone who is able to get the green card to do it now. Jack.

Even if I have no intention of buying anything FA anytime soon? After I got my C&R, I thought about getting the green card, but man FA stuff is so damn expensive! not to mention the stamp, the ammo...

ok be gentle, i'm still a noob, whats the green card and how do you get one?

For Mass residents, it's the license to possess a machine gun. Separate license with a green stripe on the top. Apply in the same manner that you do for a LTC and pay another $100.00 for the application. It allows you to purchase transferrable machine guns. Totally separate from the Federal forms and taxes.

For Mass residents, it's the license to possess a machine gun. Separate license with a green stripe on the top. Apply in the same manner that you do for a LTC and pay another $100.00 for the application. It allows you to purchase transferrable machine guns. Totally separate from the Federal forms and taxes.

Thanks for the info!!

I friend got his machinegun license but didn,t buy anything because of the cost of full autos. He moved to another town and the police dept. refused to renew the license because he hadn,t bought any machineguns. Let that be a lesson. They don,t have to give you the license if they don,t want to.

Back
Top Bottom