Just got a PM from a "BANNED" member

yanici

NES Member
I am looking to buy a 22 cal conversion kit for my Sig P229. I got this offer below from CCGUNS0147. But, I noticed it says "banned" under his name. Maybe you might want to look at this. The PM message from him is to follow:

"
Hello,

how are you doing today,i have one available for sale, contact me via my email if you are still interested so i can be able to provide you with pictures and details here is my private email below.

[email protected]

CCGUNS0147, Today at 4:49 AMReport "

I will not answer his PM. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

Reply:

CCGUNS0147,
Hello, thank you for your kind offer of assistance. To be honest, at the moment, I am lacking the funds to make such a purchase. Fortunately, however, I am shortly expecting a large inheritance to be wired to me by Solicitor Phil Layshow, Esq., of Nigeria, who is representing the estate of my heretofore unknown great-aunt and has contacted me as the sole surviving heir. If you will send me the item you have for sale, I shall direct Solicitor Layshow to make payment on your invoice directly to you and deduct the appropriate amount of money from my inheritance. I shall await your wiring instructions.

Back
Top Bottom