Just got my CC license in Gwinnett Co., Georgia.

I let my license expire and had to put in a new application. Received my new CC permit on 5-25-16. I applied on 5-14-16 and it was issued on 5-19-16 and it is good for only 5 years. Each county costs different amounts. Some are less than I paid and some are more. I paid $75.50 plus $5.00 for the finger prints. We get new ones now that look very similar to our drivers licenses. [grin][grin][grin][grin]

I let my license expire and had to put in a new application. Received my new CC permit on 5-25-16. I applied on 5-14-16 and it was issued on 5-19-16 and it is good for only 5 years. Each county costs different amounts. Some are less than I paid and some are more. I paid $75.50 plus $5.00 for the finger prints. We get new ones now that look very similar to our drivers licenses. [grin][grin][grin][grin]

And exactly what part of the NORTHEAST is Georgia in?

Obviously the more rational part... I'm in Bryan County myself.

It sucks that we as law abiding American citizens even have to think about CC's...at all [sad2]

Joseph, you're about four hours inland from me, (depending upon where in Gwinnet you are). I'm in Richmond Hill. There's a new club in Fleming, 17South, (on Highway 17S) that I'm a member of. It's got a 50 yard pistol range, 100 yard rifle range, 500 yard rifle range, 3 tactical pits, skeet and sporting clays. Building trap fields now. It was just opened this past winter, and just setup as an IDPA affiliate. We're holding matches once a month, currently alternating IDPA and USPSA format, although we're not USPSA affiliated (yet??).

Please provide a picture. Personal info redacted is fine. Or post a link.

Hmm, you'd think they'd have a pic on it.

georgia_concealed_weapon_permit_front.jpg

georgia_concealed_weapon_permit_back.jpg

http://www.usacarry.com/georgia_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

Looks like they changed them in 2012.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/gfl.php

I think that license looks lame.

Not that it matters though since it is a right.

My comment sounds like I'm a subject and want my "papers" to have a nice font and letterhead.

Speaking of licenses, the Mass DL looks very aesthetic. Very artistically made.

At the statehouse meetings - I forgot his name - said that Mass was suppose to update the look of the LTC.

Never happened though. They probably don't care though since it has probably never been forged to allow an illegal purchase.

Back
Top Bottom