JUST GOT MY GREEN CARD!

Middle earth and there's a battle brewing
Hey guys i have been unregistered here for about a month and seems like a great group of avid shooters and great classifieds, so I had to go green (does this mean i canz stay here with the bama's now?). Wanted to just introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in Middleboro and im a married, work in IT. I got my LTC-A in August (Less than 6 weeks by 3 days Woot Woot MPD, sorry everette citizens not trying to rub it in) and have bought 3 guns (SR9c, SR22ct for the wife, and used SIG sp2022 9mm from classifieds) so far and my wife is about to have my head when i bring home number 4 but shes actually really loves them too.
I took the class with the whole family, wife and 14 year old stepson (only call him step because his father is in his life and we all get along awesome). Figured if we are going to have guns in house we all should take the course and no how to use them. My sons listed on his form at the class under experience, handguns, black powder, shotguns and i wrote none lol. Im catching up fast on him though. Wife hasnt turned in her app yet but she is going to the next night appt. available.

Looking for a gun range to become a member of now in the area leaning torward taunton as i go right by wally world on the way to ammo up. Or maybe Wankinquoah but they are pricey and still get you for $5 for members and 7 for guests every trip to indoor gun range (not a fan of that). If anyone is looking to take an NES Noob and his wife shooting, PM meh. Holy crap sorry for the long intro.. [smile][smile]

Last edited:
Welcome, and congrats on your LTC and going Green.

Now do some searching so you'll understand what it really means to have gotten a "Green Card" in this state. Lol

And here I thought you were about tell us about your upcoming class 3 purchase...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

lol, I'm from Taunton and just got back from the Taunton range today. Thankfully the rain stayed away. My wife is from Middleboro and I used to live just over the line in Carver.

You should get the membership and come out. I don't feel like I've had a complete day until I've burned through 500 rounds. lol

I have my green card. Its usefulness is right up there with tits on a bull... its got an employment restriction essentially.

Back
Top Bottom