Just got my technician license....

Took my technician test last night at WPI and passed. I actually went ahead and took the general test since it didint cost anything extra, but missed the cut by 2 questions. I dont have a transceiver yet, probably going to start out with a handheld unit. Definitely would be interested in networking with other HAM operators in the Central MA area, would be good to hook up with some Elmers.

Welcome. If you need to borrow an old but functional 2 meter handheld just let me know.

Congrats!

i'll have to pick your brain. i got a Baofeng uv-5r for Christmas and I've just been listening so far. I haven't had a chance yet to order a study guide or anything.

I actually went ahead and took the general test since it didint cost anything extra, but missed the cut by 2 questions.
So, you're almost there. Keep up the momentum. Spend a few hours a week grinding through the online practice exams and get your General ticket at the next test session. Don't lose the momentum!

Congrats,take the practice tests online,I did that for weeks before I took my General test it helped,David

Back
Top Bottom