Just heard by Glen Beck on Fox

Glen started his show with a report on the large group of patriots on the Washington mall with loaded guns. The only loaded guns I saw were on the cops and rooftop snipers watching us! Maybe they should have had a reporter there on site like the other news organizations.

Glen started his show with a report on the large group of patriots on the Washington mall with loaded guns. The only loaded guns I saw were on the cops and rooftop snipers watching us! Maybe they should have had a reporter there on site like the other news organizations.

I guess Michael Savage's nickname for him was very apt, then... "Gleen Wreck". [laugh]

Had someone from Faux news even bothered to show up for 5 minutes, then maybe they would know
the facts. [thinking]

-Mike

Glen was commenting on how awesome the asembly was that showed up yesterday to peacefully express their views.

He mentioned that some even carried loaded guns and NOTHING HAPPENED, counter to what the naysayers would have predicted.

NOTE: There were loaded guns present in the OC protest elsewhere in the city.

I applaud what Glen said and did today and watched all of it!

Check out post #64 HERE

Practically Glen's whole show today is devoted to peaceful disobedience and he began the discussion with how great things went yesterday!

Last edited:
Glen was commenting on how awesome the asembly was that showed up yesterday to peaceful express their views.

He mentioned that some even carried loaded guns and NOTHING HAPPENED, counter to what the naysayers would have predicted.

I didn't get to see the clip in question, but if he stated that people with loaded guns were IN DC, then that's a mis-characterization of what happened there. Nobody was carrying a loaded gun except for the police. Hell, the police shook down the re-enactors to make sure they didn't have bullets or powder for their muskets, and that the barrels were clear! On the other hand, there was a march/assembly in VA where everyone was armed... two different ballgames.

-Mike

I didn't get to see the clip in question, but if he stated that people with loaded guns were IN DC, then that's a mis-characterization of what happened there. Nobody was carrying a loaded gun except for the police. Hell, the police shook down the re-enactors to make sure they didn't have bullets or powder for their muskets, and that the barrels were clear! On the other hand, there was a march/assembly in VA where everyone was armed... two different ballgames.

-Mike

He had film of the OTHER protest on OC featuring holstered sidearms.

I guess Michael Savage's nickname for him was very apt, then... "Gleen Wreck". [laugh]

Had someone from Faux news even bothered to show up for 5 minutes, then maybe they would know
the facts. [thinking]

-Mike

WHAT!?! How dare you insult FOX News and Glen Beck!

Hang the commie!

Glen was commenting on how awesome the asembly was that showed up yesterday to peacefully express their views.

NOTE: There were loaded guns present in the OC protest elsewhere in the city.

Check out post #64 HERE

Practically Glen's whole show today is devoted to peaceful disobedience and he began the discussion with how great things went yesterday!

The open carry demonstration was not "elsewhere" in the city of Washington DC. "The 100 or so gun-rights advocates gathered at Gravelly Point Park in Arlington, Va., gave up the glitz of the Mall to take advantage of Virginia law, which, unlike that of Washington, allows people to carry loaded handguns and unloaded rifles."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom