Just ordered me a...

Milt Sparks VM2 iwb holster for the Sig P229 that I'm buying saturday.

Estimated delivery of the holster..........20-26 WEEKS!

You know you're getting quality when demand is that high! That should put the holster on my belt withing 6-8 weeks of my return to the States.

And I thought the K&D Thunderbird was bad at 12-16 weeks!!!!

I'm glad my P229 came with a VM2.

Do you like the VM2? I've heard nothing but great things about Milt Sparks in general and read some good reviews on the VM2 specifically.

Does it hide the 229 well? I don't intend on using the "tuckable" feature, just straight up IWB use.

Do you like the VM2? I've heard nothing but great things about Milt Sparks in general and read some good reviews on the VM2 specifically.

Does it hide the 229 well? I don't intend on using the "tuckable" feature, just straight up IWB use.

Honestly, my VM2 has never been used once by anyone. I tried it on and slid the gun into it once just because I had it and wanted to try it. The person I bought the gun off of did the same thing.

It really felt good when I tried it but I never wore it outside my house carrying doing daily tasks. I see the K&D thunderbird being about the same but I tend to like the adjustable cant.

At least you know you're getting a holster from a maker whose skills in leather work is greater than their skill in business.

ahah ya that's true. Well they only have six employees and they make everything by hand. Maybe they're content with keeping the quality of their products where it is rather than start adding capacity and mass producing the things at the expense of quality.

I probably wouldnt have ordered it if I wasn't overseas. It'll be an easy wait.

Back
Top Bottom