• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just visited Rileys & Shooters Outpost in Hookset NH for 223's

I just drove out to Rileys and Shooters Outpost in Hookset NH to check their 223 stuff...

Rileys had no 223 rifles at all......little to no 223 ammo.... but they had about 30 new 30rd AR15 magazines in stock..... they also had about 30 bags of 55gr 223 bullets..200/bag for $25

Shooters Outpost had a little to no 223 ammo, bullets or AR magazines.....They did get in 3 new AR15's today and they had a blued Ruger Mini-14 and a Bushmaster Bullpup M17s on consignment for sale..... ( both with high capacity mags )

Both places had fair amounts of 1lb containers of powder....

Did you look at 5.56 at all, or just .223? I've been thinking of taking a ride up myself.

The Bushmaster at Shooters Outpost said it takes 223 or 556..... the Mini 14 is 223 and I didn't see the new AR's.... they had a sign on the floor saying they were available...... I didn't see any military 556.... only commercial 223 bullets

Went by both earlier and thought about stopping but didn't have time, at 11:30 rileys had people parking on the road and shooters outposts parking lot was almost full, glad I didn't as you say they were cleaned out [laugh] [sad]

I was there around 1pm today....it must have been a lunch crowd because they started emptying out shortly thereafter.... One salesman said the crowd was due to a backlog of background checks waiting to call back for new firearm purchases.....

Back
Top Bottom