• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

He was fired from his previous job working for another politician and was probably trying to work his way back into another job.

That Jackson Kosko guy should have been recognized as untrustworthy right from the start.

Who the hell is 27 years old - and can afford to work as an unpaid intern?

He was fired from his previous job working for another politician and was probably trying to work his way back into another job.

Sort of my point. He can "afford" to work as an UNPAID intern .... at 27 years old .... .simply because he wants to get back in.

When I was 27 years old - and lost my job , you know what happened? I had to find another job that actually paid me real money. Because I had keep paying my rent - otherwise I'd be living on the street.

This guy seems typical of the sorts that end up in government, every single one of them is a freak and/or just simply untrustworthy.

On the bright side, he won't have to worry about that for a few years now. :)

Sort of my point. He can "afford" to work as an UNPAID intern .... at 27 years old .... .simply because he wants to get back in.

When I was 27 years old - and lost my job , you know what happened? I had to find another job that actually paid me real money. Because I had keep paying my rent - otherwise I'd be living on the street.

This guy seems typical of the sorts that end up in government, every single one of them is a freak and/or just simply untrustworthy.

When I was 27 years old I was an unpaid intern that worked 35 hours at a second job between 3pm Friday night and midnight Sunday. [thinking]

On the bright side, he won't have to worry about that for a few years now. :)

That sort of criminal doesn't wind up in the sort of hell you or I would wind up in if we successfully defended our lives using a dull butter knife against an armed robber carrying an illegal, fully loaded Glock 7 with a rap sheet a mile long.

Martha Stewart's jail cell:

1572521693480.png

Looks like the dems might make a move to get him convicted of a past indiscretion...

They have to try and equal the bench somehow. They'll try to fry him in the court of public opinion at the very least.

Looks like the dems might make a move to get him convicted of a past indiscretion...

Judging from the quality of the accusations that were made public, one can only imagine that anything useful was camouflaged by being hidden among 4,499 lies made up from whole cloth by Democratic faithful for political effect. I'm not a Kavanaugh fan, but their tactics are obvious enough. Speaking of not being a Kavanaugh fan, he's already on a Souter-like path. They'd be fools to force him out. But I think if they can demonstrate the ability to apply pressure, it affects Roberts and Barrett as well. Clearly Thomas is Tom Bombadil to their One Ring, and I think Alito and Gorsuch are unshakable as well, but Barrett and Roberts seem sensitive enough that I trust them NOT to do the right thing if they are made to fear the consequences of doing the right thing.

Last edited:

Lol, the FBI probably got a lot of garbage "tips" from moonbats trying to derail the guy. They were having a coniption fit.

"Today, we are filing 4,490 charges of lying to Federal officers in the leadup to the Brett Kavanaugh nominations to the Supreme Court" will say no prosecutor.

4500 “tips” and the best they had was that shuddering, unhinged, vocal fried Christine Blasey Ford?

Are the Dems really so worried about next year that they have to dredge this up to satisfy their base?

What are they trying to do, make sure every box gets checked on the "What We've Done to Reverse Everything Trump Did" list so they can have some credibility with their voters?

You can’t be serious. This will be another three ring circle jerk that will lead down a road to nowhere. His confirmation hearings were such a joke and this will be no different. Ive watched Hollywood movies more believable than that whole process.

Perhaps the dems think they will have total control over both the house and the senate after the mid-terms.
There are two kinds of polls conducted for politicians:
  1. The cheap ones with biased population samples and questions, whose results they use mislead voters.
  2. The expensive ones that actually predict what's going to happen, whose results they seldom publish.
By and large, actual candidates and the party leadership know exactly how screwed they are.

Back
Top Bottom