• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Justice Kavanaugh

Flake on Reuters today:
“I was very troubled by the tone of the remarks. ... The interaction with the members was sharp and partisan, and that concerns me,” said Flake, who was instrumental in initiating a week-long FBI investigation into the allegations. “I tell myself, ‘You give a little leeway because of what he’s been through.’ But on the other hand, we can’t have this on the court. We simply can’t.”
-----------

Republicans can't watch their sheep.
That's Flakes out. His decision now doesn't need to be based on what he said versus what she said.

He is simply too partisan so Flake votes No.

Flake on Reuters today:
“I was very troubled by the tone of the remarks. ... The interaction with the members was sharp and partisan, and that concerns me,” said Flake, who was instrumental in initiating a week-long FBI investigation into the allegations. “I tell myself, ‘You give a little leeway because of what he’s been through.’ But on the other hand, we can’t have this on the court. We simply can’t.”
-----------

Republicans can't watch their sheep.

that clown has changed his story a dozen times. his words hold zero value. he is a weak little spineless man. a sad excuse for "representation".

It would be helpful if social media companies could pull Ford's scrubbed account data. Just that one act alone should ring caution bells in the mind of any sane person. I am reasonably certain that if it were a GOP person they would find the deleted info.

Jeff Flake Criticizes Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh - The Atlantic

Speaking with Jeffrey Rosen, the president of the Constitution Center, and Democratic Senator Chris Coons at The Atlantic Festival on Tuesday morning, Flake called the judge’s interactions with lawmakers “sharp and partisan.”

We can’t have that on the Court,” said the Arizona senator, who didn’t elaborate on which interactions he was referring to.

Flake’s “gentleman’s agreement” with Coons, from Delaware, led to the FBI reopening its investigation into Kavanaugh late last week. The bureau is examining the sexual-assault allegations of Christine Blasey Ford, who also testified on Thursday. -The Atlantic

POS! FAKE, Whats wrong Jeffy the pay off to large to resist...

It would be helpful if social media companies could pull Ford's scrubbed account data. Just that one act alone should ring caution bells in the mind of any sane person. I am reasonably certain that if it were a GOP person they would find the deleted info.

I am sure when FBI asked them they have said "No". [rofl]

Not to mention, an arrest for Ford, in the mid 90’s, has also been scrubbed. (Listening to Jeff Kuhner).

Not to mention, an arrest for Ford, in the mid 90’s, has also been scrubbed. (Listening to Jeff Kuhner).

You know, we talk about "scrubbing" now as if it's routine, something normal. Well it was normal.....in the Soviet Union.

"The future is certain, only the past is unpredictable."

who is scrubbing all this shit? I can't imagine that mental case having a capacity to be able to do that.

Also, in my search to find more info on the scrubbing thing, I stumbled on a famous leftard site claiming that all the wave of indignation on the right is coming from ... you f***ing guessed it ... Russia! Apparently it's all Russian trolls spreading rumors about angelic Dr. Fraud from their St. Petersburg boiler rooms. Outstanding comrades!

Here I am thinking that I am talking to other shooters in other parts of NE, but you guys are all sad Russian trolls, chugging vodka and shooting AKs while shitposting about Dr. Fraud. Is this true, comrades?

who is scrubbing all this shit? I can't imagine that mental case having a capacity to be able to do that.

Also, in my search to find more info on the scrubbing thing, I stumbled on a famous leftard site claiming that all the wave of indignation on the right is coming from ... you f***ing guessed it ... Russia! Apparently it's all Russian trolls spreading rumors about angelic Dr. Fraud from their St. Petersburg boiler rooms. Outstanding comrades!

My Israeli friend said, only half-joking, the world is run by Russians in track suits and gold chains.

One thing I learned recently is you can buy a DDOS attack on any website anywhere for $15 to $25/hour....unless it's protected by Akamai.

Here I am thinking that I am talking to other shooters in other parts of NE, but you guys are all sad Russian trolls, chugging vodka and shooting AKs while shitposting about Dr. Fraud. Is this true, comrades?

Lady came to me during my walk in Halibut Point, Rockport, MA.
"Excuse me, what language did you speak just now to your dogs?"
"Croatian!"
"How come your dogs speak Russian?"

True story! I used some dirt on the path to draw her map of Europe, and when I was done, she was absolutely convinced that Czechoslovakia, which is no more, was Yugoslavia, which is no more, and Russia is where all Slavs like to be. It was a wonderful day!

I'm a Russian troll. You're a Russian troll. We're all Russian trolls!

Someone should make this into an Oprah meme. (I tried, wouldn't link to it)

2j80wv

I'm a Russian troll. You're a Russian troll. We're all Russian trolls!

Someone should make this into an Oprah meme.

yes, Ivan, all this time we are talking about getting together for NES shoot, we are sitting in the same boiler room typing crap and looking at naked Natasha pictures.

Dentists accused in Las Vegas resort rape case have charges against them dropped

Dentists accused in Las Vegas resort rape case have charges against them dropped

This shit needs to stop. I’m talking about releasing the names of the accused. Here you have four dentists with scarred reputations over a false accusation. 4chan should find out the false accuser and release her name. In false cases, there should be no expectation of anonymity. These guys were too nice, though.

The statement added: "At this sensitive moment in our history, we believe that women should be respected and heard and believed. But as this case shows, it is also important to keep a critical eye on those willing to use the (#MeToo) movement for their own selfish motives and remember that innocent until proven guilty is one of our country's bedrock principles."

Definitely heard and respected, but “believed” is where they lose me and where I feel less bad for them. No other type of accusation brings so much destruction and doubt to someone’s life as these.

Lady came to me during my walk in Halibut Point, Rockport, MA.
"Excuse me, what language did you speak just now to your dogs?"
"Croatian!"
"How come your dogs speak Russian?"

True story! I used some dirt on the path to draw her map of Europe, and when I was done, she was absolutely convinced that Czechoslovakia, which is no more, was Yugoslavia, which is no more, and Russia is where all Slavs like to be. It was a wonderful day!

Rockport. Yup. Moonbat central.
I was at Halibut Pt a few weeks ago, for the first time, despite being somewhat local. Nice views. My hyper dog nearly went off a 20 ft drop into the quarry, chasing a seagull. She only speaks bird. And food.

This shit needs to stop. I’m talking about releasing the names of the accused. Here you have four dentists with scarred reputations over a false accusation. 4chan should find out the false accuser and release her name. In false cases, there should be no expectation of anonymity. These guys were too nice, though.
Oh, they will....rest assured!

yes, Ivan, all this time we are talking about getting together for NES shoot, we are sitting in the same boiler room typing crap and looking at naked Natasha pictures.

Kasia

Ever look at the youtube comments on the videos in this very thread? THOSE are bots.

ABSOLUTELY NYET!

ABSOLUTELY NYET!

common Sergei, no way we can deny this

It’s really a Brave New World out there, teeming with Russian trolls swiveling back and forth in St. Petersburg warehouses, spreading inflammatory political memes online under the direction of Vladimir Putin’s security services in their ongoing and systematic efforts to to sow discord among American citizens. Just as they did in the 2016 election, they found common cause—wittingly or not—with right-wing Republicans in this country who honed their trolling and disinformation skills back in the days of Bush v Gore.

Their preferred target is social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook, but they’re happy to infest the online message boards of Yahoo and any other news forum that allows commentary. They have wonderful salt-of-the earth, American-sounding handles like “Ben McCaffrey from Spokane” or “Sherry Smith from Roanoke” and sometimes the handle comes with a picture (usually an attractive young woman), but to a large extent they’re the creations of vodka-swilling, pill-popping Russian thirty-somethings desperate for some kind of employment in Putin’s kleptopia. They find willing tools in sites like Breitbart and Infowars to get their messages into the mainstream. And in a matter of hours they manage to-co-opt the brains of—most strikingly and commonly--your average Republican voter. For all intents and purposes it no longer matters whether the Tweet or meme originated in a Moscow boiler room or in some American wingnut’s basement. In terms of dissemination—“sharing,” reTweeting, and “liking,”--the two are mutually symbiotic.

I get the vodka swilling, but pill popping? Where are these stereotypes coming from, Dr. Fraud's reconstructed memories?

McConnell wants to call for a full senate vote for this week. Saw it on OAN. A third person who levied an allegation was found to contradict herself, my assumption is during FBI questioning.

Back
Top Bottom