KAG ARMS has great ammo prices

yanici

NES Member
KAG ARMS, in THE MILL, has great ammo prices. Good time to start stacking. Prices aren't going to go to pre-Trump era. KAG has some nice 9mm ammo for $245/case of 1000 rounds. It's worth the trip. Nice prices on guns too. BTW, I have no affiliation with KAG, just a happy customer.

Last edited:
He’s always on reddit- it’s actually incredible how much information he knows about MA gun laws. If he’s not a lawyer he could be one…

KAG ARMS, in THE MILL, has great ammo prices. Good time to start stacking. Prices aren't going to go to pre-Trump era. KAG has some nice 9mm ammo for $245/case of 1000 rounds. It's worth the trip. Nice prices on guns too. BTW, I have no affiliation with KAG, just a happy customer.
Good price for Mass. But after taxes, it's not good enough for me to drive to Littleton to get it when I can get it delivered to my doorstep for the same price online.

Good price for Mass. But after taxes, it's not good enough for me to drive to Littleton to get it when I can get it delivered to my doorstep for the same price online.
The tax is the tax , but I'd rather drive there and support a local business. Don't get me wrong either , I order stuff online at times as well , but if Sherifs prices are the same , I'll definitely buy from him instead.

The tax is the tax , but I'd rather drive there and support a local business. Don't get me wrong either , I order stuff online at times as well , but if Sherifs prices are the same , I'll definitely buy from him instead.
I’d pay more just to support a good shop and keep the UPS guy and my broad from knowing how much ammo I have.

the 2 hour round trip drive to the Mill does not motivate me in the least lol. I will stick to getting it delivered to my door.

the 2 hour round trip drive to the Mill does not motivate me in the least lol. I will stick to getting it delivered to my door.

And I don't blame you. With gas prices, it probably ends up costing more. But you are missing out on the comedy and connecting with my freshly moisturized hands.

Back
Top Bottom