Kahr PM9 owners

I just got a Crossbreed Micro Clip holster for the PM9. I have to say that it is the most comfortable IWB that I have ever used. It's a little pricey at $60 but worth it in my opinion. I will use this option when the pocket holster is not appropriate.

I also add an AGrip stick on grip to the PM9, the texture is swede like, and very thin 1/32", very tacky feel in your hand, yet it does not interfere with the Crossbreed or the Blackhawk pocket holster... hope to get to the range on Sat. to see if it improves accuracy.

Have a safe Halloween weekend everyone and Go Pats!!!

I was looking at those but I did Hogue 18000 slip on grips on mine. It gives it a whole new feel. They are contoured and adds just enough thickness in the palm. I really like it. I also added the pearce +0 mag plate. It is really nice too. Adds a pinky rest but doesn't alter conceal-ability. I"ll get pics in a few.

i have been eying them since i got my pm9 but read that they dive or tilt forward when walking around. also been looking at the quick clip. never heard anything bad about crossbreed quality! any pics?

never heard anything bad about crossbreed quality!

Quality is good IMHO. They're not pretty to look at but they're comfortable and they hold up pretty well.

i have been eying them since i got my pm9 but read that they dive or tilt forward when walking around. also been looking at the quick clip. never heard anything bad about crossbreed quality! any pics?

I have a Crossbreed Micro Clip for my MK9 and I really like it.

Hey Josh, yep, this did happen to me yesterday...I was in BJ's Wholesale and felt my CB Microclip holster tilting out, the dam thing almost fell off my belt on to the floor in the middle of the store! Went into the mens room to readjust. I did have my belt set a little loose as I was riding around in the car for a while prior..Just be sure to keep your belt as tight as possible to avoid this type of disaster...I am still very happy with it.

The AGrip, stick on grip was disappointing...Initially the grip was fine and helped secure the gun in my hand, but getting any cleaning fluid on it caused the color to run...that grip is history and will look at the Hogue or Grip Decals

Here is how my PM9 goes with me. The Crossbreed clone is from a guy on GlockTalk and ran me $45 shipped because I had him line the kydex with leather, a $5 option. It made the fit too tight so I took it off. I also had to trim the kydex for the loaded chamber indicator and the leather by the mag release (so it wouldn't release the mag.) & grip (so I could grip the gum securely). Now the fit is perfect. You don't feel the fasteners and it's really comfortable. The regular IWB holster is a Don Hume. They are both good. I use the Hume @11:30-12:30 and the CB clone @3-4:30. I'm also looking at a few options for pocket carry but haven't picked one yet.

The PM9 wants to jump out of my hands by the 3rd shot so I got the hogue 18000 grip on it. It feels a lot nicer now. The grips have a little meat right in the palm. I also added the pearce mag. extension for a place for my pinky. I haven't shot it yet but feels really good in hand.

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Last edited:
Here is how my PM9 goes with me. The Crossbreed clone is from a guy on GlockTalk and ran me $45 shipped because I had him line the kydex with leather, a $5 option. It made the fit too tight so I took it off. I also had to trim the kydex for the loaded chamber indicator and the leather by the mag release (so it wouldn't release the mag.) & grip (so I could grip the gum securely). Now the fit is perfect. You don't feel the fasteners and it's really comfortable. The regular IWB holster is a Don Hume. They are both good. I use the Hume @11:30-12:30 and the CB clone @3-4:30. I'm also looking at a few options for pocket carry but haven't picked one yet.

The PM9 wants to jump out of my hands by the 3rd shot so I got the hogue 18000 grip on it. It feels a lot nicer now. The grips have a little meat right in the palm. I also added the pearce mag. extension for a place for my pinky. I haven't shot it yet but feels really good in hand.

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

How do you post actual pics? I can only figure out how to post a link!

Hey Josh, yep, this did happen to me yesterday...I was in BJ's Wholesale and felt my CB Microclip holster tilting out, the dam thing almost fell off my belt on to the floor in the middle of the store! Went into the mens room to readjust. I did have my belt set a little loose as I was riding around in the car for a while prior..Just be sure to keep your belt as tight as possible to avoid this type of disaster...I am still very happy with it.

The AGrip, stick on grip was disappointing...Initially the grip was fine and helped secure the gun in my hand, but getting any cleaning fluid on it caused the color to run...that grip is history and will look at the Hogue or Grip Decals

that's exactly what i was afraid of. think i'm gonna order a minituck

Back
Top Bottom