• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kahr PM9

Oops, somehow the Glock got into Terminator's reply. I deleted the picture he replied to and replaced it with the PM9 shot above. I suspect that when I posted my Glock 19 it had the same file name as the previously deleted PM9 pic that Terminator replied to (if that makes sense).

Oops, somehow the Glock got into Terminator's reply. I deleted the picture he replied to and replaced it with the PM9 shot above. I suspect that when I posted my Glock 19 it had the same file name as the previously deleted PM9 pic that Terminator replied to (if that makes sense).

I didn't know what "Glock" you were talking about so I went back and somehow there was a picture of a Glock in the quoted post, but it was definitely an all black pm9 when I quoted it. That is really weird how it changed somehow to a Glock!

Dude, WTF? You live in Nevada. I thought you could all shoot out you bathroom windows or just walk out you door into the desert? [laugh]

I live 5 minutes from the Strip; it's a real city with real buildings, cars and people. I can drive 25 miles south on I15 and shoot on public land for free, but I know you were just being cheeky hehe.

I didn't know what "Glock" you were talking about so I went back and somehow there was a picture of a Glock in the quoted post, but it was definitely an all black pm9 when I quoted it. That is really weird how it changed somehow to a Glock!

I deleted that PM9 picture you replied to and replaced it with the one above that eliminated (cropped-out) the background. In my Glock thread I posted a pic of my G19 and I think it has the same filename as the previously deleted PM9 pic (the one you had replied to).

I live 5 minutes from the Strip; it's a real city with real buildings, cars and people. I can drive 25 miles south on I15 and shoot on public land for free, but I know you were just being cheeky hehe.

I heard they got real live hookers out there. And not them skanky crack ho hookers like we got here, but real fine looking hookers that smell purdy and everything. I also heard that you gotta be careful cause some of them hookers have a penis.

Have you ever been to the Pawn Stars pawn shop? Did you meet Chum lee? I love that show. I especially like the rare book expert. I wish I had a rare book so they could call her and she could look at my book. She is so hot in that nerdy librarian kind of way.

But I digress. Enjoy your PM9. [wink]

I heard they got real live hookers out there. And not them skanky crack ho hookers like we got here, but real fine looking hookers that smell purdy and everything. I also heard that you gotta be careful cause some of them hookers have a penis.

Have you ever been to the Pawn Stars pawn shop? Did you meet Chum lee? I love that show. I especially like the rare book expert. I wish I had a rare book so they could call her and she could look at my book. She is so hot in that nerdy librarian kind of way.

But I digress. Enjoy your PM9. [wink]

I haven't experienced the hookers out here, but I've been trying to bang some of the cocktail waitresses at the Palms lol.

Haven't been to the Pawn Stars pawn shop but I know exactly where it is. I know what you mean about that chick who's the rare book expert; I'd love to bang her lol.

Thanks, I'm shooting the CM9 and the LCP tomorrow for the first time, looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom