• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
For some unknown reason I'm giving away money today and I figured a few NES memberships should be on my list.

I'll pay for three one-year green memberships, to be chosen some time Sat Jan. 23 or Sun Jan 24. But they are not going to just anyone.

1. non-green only.
2. must have been an active participant since at least November 2015.
3. must actually live in New England (I'll have to trust you on this).
4. post In and why it should be you.

Oh, and could someone from NES tell me how I put these through.

....and dudettes

Seriously AWESOME offer there 42!

+1 rep

Teaser...

Once they or others go GREEN they can get in on the sweet Matrix AR15 and AR10 receivers group buy that just kicked off...

Membership has its rewards [wink]

Last edited:
Good Karma, I'll pass but hopefully some newbie can go green for a while. I've been green most of my time here and will be again soon.

I've been lurking for quite a while, for well over a year before I decided to finally register, does that count?..... Oh, and cause I'm f*cking awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think non green members can see karma dude.
Under the karma sub you're right but I did some searching and found past karmas under general with non green participants. I hope I did this right.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi, Drix here, 1y member with no green, and that's why I'm not green. Last time I thought about becoming green I instead invested in the great marshmellow roast of 2015 (also known as the flamethrower shoot), I am happy with my decision. This years random internet support is leaning heavily towards a goal donation, although could be tempted by another fun demonstration of fine military hardware. Which leads me to my next question: Can we have a great marshmellow roast of 2016?

In.

would love to see what green membership is all about. Especially these group buys you speak of... Thanks!

Great idea amongst some of the rare bs there is a lot of good information and good folks I would add a stipulation that the one that does get it should also be new to the sport and or area. Self elimination

I'm in. NES has been a great resource for me since I crossed over to the dark side (gun onwership). I'm getting my NRA instructor certificate next month and hope to begin teaching friends/family/neighbors gun safety in the near future.

I'm in because while I've been a member here for a while, it's been one of my back burner forums as far as participation, but now as I plan to make my first firearm purchase, I will be spending a lot more time and money through this board.

Thank you for the opportunity.

in for next year.
What happens if I don't give it to you? no wife, the car is keyless, and I'm not about to stop long enough to give you a chance.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Since interest seems to be tapering off I'll take care of this this weekend

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Unlike Kermit, I'm not green. But if given a choice of frogs and blogs I'd be in on the NES posts. Living large in Sterling, MA where Mary had a little lamb. Great opportunity and since I didn't win the $1.5 BILLION, i'd love to add NES green to my resume!

Back
Top Bottom