• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Out. With the infinite probability drive I've already been green as much as I haven't. Also I have money and no firearms or license yet.

Life caught up with me. Had to switch back to my original deadline. Picking today.
BTW I'm putting in a fourth for one person who did put in. Someone else pm me that he deserved it and that says a lot more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

it doesn't make sense for someone to claim why they should win a free prize. no one person should be more deserving than someone else. the only fair method is lottery.

rewarding someone with a membership because they appeal to you via unrelated skills (writing, humor, cunning, social, etc) seems at the same level of giving someone a promotion because they give good head.

it also seems self serving to proclaim yourself a karma judge.

my intention is not to bash what you're ultimately doing - just the part where you asked people to explain why they should win so that you may pick them.

if I'm not too late. I've been a member since nearly the beginning. Most often green. Honestly not pleading poor, just stopped buy green. So if you're buying, I'll take green again. Will surely pay it forward somehow, someday.

it doesn't make sense for someone to claim why they should win a free prize. no one person should be more deserving than someone else. the only fair method is lottery.

rewarding someone with a membership because they appeal to you via unrelated skills (writing, humor, cunning, social, etc) seems at the same level of giving someone a promotion because they give good head.

it also seems self serving to proclaim yourself a karma judge.

my intention is not to bash what you're ultimately doing - just the part where you asked people to explain why they should win so that you may pick them.

I've seen some dumbass posts over the years but this takes the cake.
Who cares why he is giving the memberships, he is doing something honorable and you piss on him because you don't like the rules? If you are so high and mighty why even be here?
I just noticed your name, fits your post perfectly.

]

I've seen some dumbass posts over the years but this takes the cake.
Who cares why he is giving the memberships, he is doing something honorable and you piss on him because you don't like the rules? If you are so high and mighty why even be here?
I just noticed your name, fits your post perfectly.

And we're off ! [popcorn]

Picked, Paid, and PMed Derek.. I left it up to those getting the karma if they wanted to tell others.

Thank you 42 for your kind generosity and giving away three memberships. I'm sure it will promote others to do similar.

I sort of find my self in a strange position as I too was picked. I never expected to be chosen as I bowed out and just +1 the OP for his kind generosity. But there is a real possibility that he was mistaken by my screen name OLD ARMY that I served in the army at some point. Even though I'm a bit of an oldster now I did not. So I have left it up to him to pass this along to someone else if he choses to do so. I would have no problem with that at all If he wants to. Anyway Just being thought of was great and I again thank 42! for doing this it's very generous of him.

I sort of find my self in a strange position as I too was picked. I never expected to be chosen as I bowed out and just +1 the OP for his kind generosity. But there is a real possibility that he was mistaken by my screen name OLD ARMY that I served in the army at some point. Even though I'm a bit of an oldster now I did not. So I have left it up to him to pass this along to someone else if he choses to do so. I would have no problem with that at all If he wants to. Anyway Just being thought of was great and I again thank 42! for doing this it's very generous of him.
It's yours to do with as you like, I like honestly too.
When something comes your way, pay it forward.

Thanks again. I will gratefully accept your gift. Oddly, it may have brought some other good fortune to me today. I will find out later if true and fill you in. I believe that things happen for a reason and the fact that I was green this morning, thanks to you, allowed this further good fortune. [thumbsup]

I screwed up and sent too much $ so I added another from the list.

I'm starting to get concerned. I like doing this but sooner rather than later I'm going to run out. My next karma will be less expensive but I think there will be some that will like it.

Back
Top Bottom