Karma: (Winner is PJ150) Take a friend shooting | 500 rounds of .22

Karma: 400 rounds of Remington Thunderbolt .22LR and 100 Rounds of Aguila Colibri. (Super slow .22. Won’t cycle a semi)

The worst part of any gun / ammo buying frenzy is nobody has “extra” to take a friend or teach that youngster how to shoot.

So, take some of mine and take a friend or kid to go shooting.

Rules - You need to be able to meet me in central mass area (Leominster, Gardner, Havard area) on the weekend or Southern NH (Peterborough/ Jafftery) during the week.

You must be able to legally possess ammo. If in Mass FID / LTC will need to be seen.

After sorting out my Ammo supply I found I bought this stuff under the Obama panic buying. I know it’s not a lot, but maybe it allows someone to go shoot and not worry about a $80+ brick of .22

Just post “IN” and please try and make sure you take someone to go shooting.

I’ll pick randomly during the Super Bowl. (Please delete if this isn’t allowed anymore)10825F2A-2245-4E72-BD94-6D8FBE2A36B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome Karma and if I win, I promise to take someone (newbie) to go shooting with me at Harvard club. I am thinking of the 12 yr old kid next door who sadly his dad left when he was an infant. He’s a great kid and is all “boy” who likes the outdoors. Thanks!

In
if I win I will take my liberal friend who has been showing some interest in learning about guns and asked me last night when we could go to the sandpit near our place.

In.

Took a new shooter to the range today. Brought every handgun I own, so he could try an assortment. He got his license back in November and is looking for his first gun.

In. Convinced a co-worker to get LTC. Just got his fingerprints done. The same guy who six months ago reported me to HR for cc at work, (he found out after I was talking to another person). Anyway, he grew up a bit since then. I bought a mkiii to take him out back to the wood pile for some lessons.

In, thank you! My brother-in-law and mother-in-law just got their licenses. I’d use this to help them get acquainted and comfortable with shooting ;) Awesome karma!

In
I'll take my daughters and wife with these. The wife just took the basic firearms class today and now it's application time and then the waiting period...

In! I'd be happy to bring a couple new shooters to Leominster Sportsmen's. Thanks for putting the karma out there 👍

Back
Top Bottom