KEENE, NH SHOW APRIL 6 + 7 STILL ON?

2019 shows.jpg

This show was advertised in this ad from earlier in the year. More recent ads don't show it. Does anyone know if it's still on?

From the New England Events website, the Keene show is not listed. When Diprete promoted the shows, the Keene show died many years ago. I saw it listed early in 2019, Gentleman from Affordable Firearms in Pelham showed me a Facebook page that listed the show. I'll call Jacqueline on Monday to find out.

It is not listed on the Keene Ice Arena's webpage. The Arena is run by a non-profit (not the city). Nonetheless, given the leanings of that college town, I wouldn't be surprised if they got tossed.

Remember, the N.E.A.C.A. shows got banned from the Hunter Park ice arena in Manchester Center, VT, last spring even though N.E.A.C.A. had a contract.

It is not listed on the Keene Ice Arena's webpage. The Arena is run by a non-profit (not the city). Nonetheless, given the leanings of that college town, I wouldn't be surprised if they got tossed.

Remember, the N.E.A.C.A. shows got banned from the Hunter Park ice arena in Manchester Center, VT, last spring even though N.E.A.C.A. had a contract.

I was kind of thinking that this is what had happened.

OK, I spoke with Jacqueline from NEE. She explained that the board of directors, at the Keene Ice Arena, has one member who is very influential. This individual got the GUN SHOW cancelled. She said that Dover may still be an option. She asked me if I knew of any other venues in NH to host a gun show? I told her, that is the problem. Most places are too small, too expensive or just don't want a gun show in their facility. I spoke with the secretary from the National Guard Armories in NH and the Adjutant General of the National Guard said NO GUN SHOWS! If anybody can come up with any locations that will allow G.S. then please contact Jacqueline!! 603-230-9014

OK, I spoke with Jacqueline from NEE. She explained that the board of directors, at the Keene Ice Arena, has one member who is very influential. This individual got the GUN SHOW cancelled. She said that Dover may still be an option. She asked me if I knew of any other venues in NH to host a gun show? I told her, that is the problem. Most places are too small, too expensive or just don't want a gun show in their facility. I spoke with the secretary from the National Guard Armories in NH and the Adjutant General of the National Guard said NO GUN SHOWS! If anybody can come up with any locations that will allow G.S. then please contact Jacqueline!! 603-230-9014

I'm not really surprised that some pinko commie piece of worthless monkey shit was against this. Keene is OK with filthy f***ing junkies, bums, whores pimps, pedophile free keene pudknockers, drunken rioting college kids, etc., but not law-abiding gun owners with money to spend. Thank Christ I live in Stoddard, where we have run most of these shitheads off. Have they tried the Cheshire Fairgrounds?

Does the Cheshire fairgrounds have a building like an ice arena? Like the Everett Arena in Concord? You won't get vendors to set up like flea market style like Hollis, NH. How easy is the Cheshire fairgrounds to get to? How's the parking? Deerfield fairgrounds have several buildings on the property. The WWII day last summer had a small group of vendors set up. I wonder if NEE would speak to Deerfield and whether multiple buildings could be utilized for a GS?

Last edited:
I'm not really surprised that some pinko commie piece of worthless monkey shit was against this. Keene is OK with filthy f***ing junkies, bums, whores pimps, pedophile free keene pudknockers, drunken rioting college kids, etc., but not law-abiding gun owners with money to spend. Thank Christ I live in Stoddard, where we have run most of these shitheads off. Have they tried the Cheshire Fairgrounds?

Agree.

I also live in Stoddard (hidden lakes) and hope we can continue to keep them out. Just thankful town meeting isnt on memorial day when the summer folks come back.

Does the Cheshire fairgrounds have a building like an ice arena? Like the Everett Arena in Concord? You won't get vendors to set up like flea market style like Hollis, NH. How easy is the Cheshire fairgrounds to get to? How's the parking? Deerfield fairgrounds have several buildings on the property. The WWII day last summer had a small group of vendors set up. I wonder if NEE would speak to Deerfield and whether multiple buildings could be utilized for a GS?
I don't see why that wouldn't work. However, there is essentially no cell service in that location so sales will be a problem not to mention doing NICS/NHSP checks.

ETA: Near-Fest (amateur radio event) uses multiple buildings at the Deerfield fairgrounds.

Agree.

I also live in Stoddard (hidden lakes) and hope we can continue to keep them out. Just thankful town meeting isnt on memorial day when the summer folks come back.

Hidden Lake? Me too. Over on Scenic Drive. You'll be interested to know that the Planning Board is considering a noise ordinance this year, based on a similar one in WINDHAM, that restricts just about every sound from a fart to a rocket launch.

Hidden Lake? Me too. Over on Scenic Drive. You'll be interested to know that the Planning Board is considering a noise ordinance this year, based on a similar one in WINDHAM, that restricts just about every sound from a fart to a rocket launch.

Howdy neighbor, I'm on Tigola. Be interesting to see how they plan to enforce a noise ordinance, I never see cops in stoddard.

Howdy neighbor, I'm on Tigola. Be interesting to see how they plan to enforce a noise ordinance, I never see cops in stoddard.

We have them, and they are busy doing their jobs, which doesn't include keeping people from enjoying their lives. I have lived here 25 years, and we see this horse shit every now and again. About 11 years ago, there was a group of agitators who wanted to ban blue tarps!!! I sit on the Planning Board, and plan on giving them a piece of my mind tonight.

Back
Top Bottom