Kel-Tec sub 2000 .40 cal

It’s been a while since posting here.
I have a new kel-Tec sub 2000 .40 cal and was wondering if this is acceptable to shoot at most clubs? Looking to join a club and just want to be sure. Haven’t decided which club yet. I live in Canton.

I'd say sure. but every club is different..
So you're probably fine at almost all of them when shooting outside.. Inside on the other hand is different.

Most clubs will require you to shoot on the rifle range, and you may find the target distance too long for a PCC. Andover lets you set up a target in one of their frames at 25 yards or longer, but you should be courteous to your fellow rifle shootings in asking for a “Clear” to do so.

I figured it would be fine it’s a common pistol caliber.
Pistol rounds out of a rifle are going much faster. Some indoor ranges only allow pistols and not rifles of handgun calibers because it could damage their backstop.

Other smaller ranges might only allow 22 and 9mm outside for rifles. Every place is different and you'll have to ask what their caliber policy is when you call around.

I don't know where the confusion is,when you purchased the Kel-Tec 2000 it was purchased as a rifle.What problem would you have shooting it at the rifle range?
I have one in 9mm,and have no problems shooting it at the 50 and 100.

Back
Top Bottom