• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kentucky police officer shot with rifle while in vehicle, flown to hospital: Sniper shot him with high power rifle

Reptile

NES Member
All rifles (except 22LR) are "high powered". I hate that term as much as "sharp knives". The pants-wetting sissy generations want everyone straight-jacketed in padded rooms for everyone's safety. Some rifles have higher power than others, but compared to pistols, they are all high-powered. This is how anti's will attack rifles. Remember, gun laws aren't about logic, common sense, safety or practicality - they are about disarmament.

All rifles (except 22LR) are "high powered". I hate that term as much as "sharp knives". The pants-wetting sissy generations want everyone straight-jacketed in padded rooms for everyone's safety. Some rifles have higher power than others, but compared to pistols, they are all high-powered. This is how anti's will attack rifles. Remember, gun laws aren't about logic, common sense, safety or practicality - they are about disarmament.
...and dont forget about that scary Browning Hi- Power pistol loaded with the 9mm hi velocity ammo that blows you lungs clear out of you body .
-Creepy Joe

Anyone want to take a guess at what the ethnicity of the assailant is when they apprehend him? Or the "gender"?

Queue up the "He didn do nuthin" crowd...
I don't know. This is rural Kentucky. I'm thinking red neck with a deer rifle pissed of at the cop for giving him a DUI or something.

Anyone want to take a guess at what the ethnicity of the assailant is when they apprehend him? Or the "gender"?

My guess is a white male 32-55 years old wearing WalMart jeans and a Tractor Store plaid shirt.

I don't know. This is rural Kentucky. I'm thinking red neck with a deer rifle pissed of at the cop for giving him a DUI or something.
Don't bet on it.

Most Dindu's can't do the math to zero a rifle for sniping.

Besides the Beltway Sniper of course.

Dindu's are mostly spray and pray types.

On average, according to anthropologists, a certain part of their brain is smaller than the rest of us.

Don't bet on it.

On average, according to anthropologists, a certain part of their brain is smaller than the rest of us.
Could be right? sniping is a white mans game. I could be wrong but this reminds me of another similar incident in Kentucky( I think Kentucky). Some guy dragged a log across a road and sniped a deputy years ago I believe?

Last edited:
How do they know it was a "high powered" rifle round.
Maybe they have found a bullet that passed thru the passenger window even then just a bullet doesn't necessarily mean a "high powered" rifle.

So they airlifted the guy who got a cut on his arm from the shattered glass?
Not a doctor but I'm thinking that might have been a little overkill.
No bandaids nearby?

If it isn't a sharp knife, it's a spatula. ;)

Don't bet on it.

IIRC, Beltway Sr was ex-mil. Most dirtbags, regardless of color, creed or sexual orientation, can't fire a gun properly. It's not part of their Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Back
Top Bottom