• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Kestrel 3000

ablediver

NES Member

Description : Kestrel 3000 Wind Speed Meter. Rugged, professional gauge meter that measures wind speed, temp, & humidity. Great for tech shooting without breaking the bank. It's seen very little use. I'm the original owner. Completely functional, and absolutely, positively, made in the U.S.A. Here's the URL for the factory description / Amazon reviews.

Amazon product ASIN B008VWHGISView: https://www.amazon.com/Kestrel-3000-Pocket-Wind-Meter/dp/B008VWHGIS

Accessories : Carrying case w/ lanyard, literature, and original package.

Selling Terms : Cash , FTF. I don't want to ship this and risk damage from USPS / UPS

Price : $100

Contact Information: PM here.

Pictures:
(optional)
KESTREL 3000.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom