• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kids fishing derby, make up for Standish

Just so you know.....

ec6dda89.jpg

Last edited:
and if you miss this one theres another june 3rd hanson town hall 7am to 11am....my daughter has been going since 2 years old. now 4 and pratices casting every weekend. If I had know about scituate I could have made it!

and if you miss this one theres another june 3rd hanson town hall 7am to 11am....my daughter has been going since 2 years old. now 4 and pratices casting every weekend. If I had know about scituate I could have made it!

Thanks for the Hanson info. I take my boys to wampatuck all the time, they love fishing there.

Standish Sportsman Association*

* * * * Kids Fishing Derby
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *June 2, *From 9:00am until 12:00 noon at Burrage Pond Hanson Ma.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * There will be signs on Elm street directing cars to parking

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This is a Free Event

The Kids’ fishing derby has been rescheduled

The June 2 2012 Kids’ Fishing Derby was canceled because of inclement weather.

The new date for the Fishing Derby will be June 23, 2012 from 9:00AM to 12:00PM at Burrage Pond in Hanson.

There will be signs directing cars to parking areas on Elm Street.

Note:

Please be mindful that the state wide free fishing day was for June 2 only, so anyone fishing June 23 who is 15 years or older will need a Mass fishing license.

Map to Burrage Pond

http://www.mass.gov/dfwele/dfw/habitat/maps/wma/southeastwma/burragepondwma.pdf

Back
Top Bottom