• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kim jong Un will not be down for breakfast

bigpick

NES Member
Last edited:
You think the Grandfather, Father and Brother were bad.....You ain't seen nothing yet...Dear Sister will be the worst!

Yeah.....I truly can't see that pile of old guys letting Some Young Chick, regardless of pedigree, take over. Even as a figurehead. I was frankly surprised that Fat Rocket Boy was able to hold onto power, but he was pretty ruthless and showy about offing potential threats.

Yeah.....I truly can't see that pile of old guys letting Some Young Chick, regardless of pedigree, take over. Even as a figurehead. I was frankly surprised that Fat Rocket Boy was able to hold onto power, but he was pretty ruthless and showy about offing potential threats.

How would it work out if you told the Misses she could not do something.... [rofl] Get back to us one that one.

Anyone else think he's......not dead? 😎

The South Korean government is saying this, apparently. Not sure what access to inside information they might have that others don't, but they have an obvious interest in knowing whether he's well, dead, in a vegetative state and unlikely to get better, pining for the fjords, or whatever else.

Kim Jong Un: "I don't want to go on the cart! I'm not dead yet!"

Is this the first time one of these thread's subjects actually will be down for breakfast?

Back
Top Bottom