WTT Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinets

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
Howdy All

Does anyone have any Used but in Good Shape Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinets that they want to get rid of???

I want to fill the back wall of my Garage with cabinets and I also want to build a Gun Area in our basement so I need somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 to 50 Feet of cabinets...

Now here is the catch, I'm Medically Retired which means I have very, very little money coming in each month... I lost my wife so now I don't even have her income coming in...

I want to go to that reclaim place over in Springfield and get some cabinets there, BUT, I really don't have the money to even go there to buy used cabinets...

So I figured I'd put it out on NES to see if anyone had any cabinets that they wanted to "giveaway" or sell for Real, Real Cheap...

I don't mind if you only have something like 20 feet, or whatever length of cabinets you have because I'll make them work (uppers and lowers)... Please don't reply if you only have one or two cabinets, that won't help... I'm hoping to find someone that is renovating their house and has cabinets that are coming out anyway...

Western MA would be best, I could use my pick up that way and do a few trips... If it's further out I'd have to rent a U Haul... If there's a bunch of cabinets I wouldn't mind doing that if they are good...

Thank You ahead of time if you want to help me out and I guess I'd be helping you out by getting rid of your cabinets for you without you having to pay for a dumpster :) :rolleyes: :D...

Thanks

David

PS: I used WTT because there was no WTG (Want To Get) option...

Last edited:
I suggest you try contacting kitchen remodeling contractors or showrooms in your area. Lots of times tearouts wind up in dumpsters and I bet they would prefer to give them away rather than fill expensive dumpsters.
Just a thought.

I am a custom cabinetmaker(built-ins etc. , not many kitchens)and have had jobs in the past where I gave away decent cabinets rather than toss them, they are great for garage storage or a basement. I will keep you in mind if I have anything in the near future.

Howdy All

Does anyone have any Used but in Good Shape Kitchen or Bathroom Cabinets that they want to get rid of???

I want to fill the back wall of my Garage with cabinets and I also want to build a Gun Area in our basement so I need somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 to 50 Feet of cabinets...

Now here is the catch, my wife and I are both Medically Retired which means we have very, very little money coming in each month... I want to go to that reclaim place over in Springfield and get some cabinets there, BUT, I really don't have the money to even go there to buy used cabinets...

So I figured I'd put it out on NES to see if anyone had any cabinets that they wanted to "giveaway" or sell for Real, Real Cheap...

I don't mind if you only have something like 20 feet, or whatever length of cabinets you have because I'll make them work (uppers and lowers)... Please don't reply if you only have one or two cabinets, that won't help... I'm hoping to find someone that is renovating their house and has cabinets that are coming out anyway...

Thank You ahead of time if you want to help me out and I guess I'd be helping you out by getting rid of your cabinets for you without you having to pay for a dumpster :) :rolleyes: :D...

Thanks

David

PS: I used WTT because there was no WTG (Want To Get) option...
PM me.

I suggest you try contacting kitchen remodeling contractors or showrooms in your area. Lots of times tearouts wind up in dumpsters and I bet they would prefer to give them away rather than fill expensive dumpsters.
Just a thought.

I am a custom cabinetmaker(built-ins etc. , not many kitchens)and have had jobs in the past where I gave away decent cabinets rather than toss them, they are great for garage storage or a basement. I will keep you in mind if I have anything in the near future.

Thanks, already doing that, no luck yet...

Still looking, Western MA if possible...

It would be easier for me that way...

I have a pick up and could move a few at a time...

That way I wouldn't have to rent a moving truck for a pick up out a ways from me...

( sorry for late reply's, my computer was down and we just got the money to repair it )

Thanks

David

Back
Top Bottom