Knife 'STEELS'-N-DEALS thread!

After reading some of the reviews it sounds like due to the design of the slider, somehow it’s been cutting a few people upon closing the blade. Be interesting to see what you think of it.

Oh why not..
Save your $20 bucks. If I had the chance to handle it before purchasing, I wouldn't have. It's awkward to operate, the blade lock when deployed wasn't thought out very well and requires your finger to slide towards the blade to unlock it to stow it back away. It's just a poor design in every way and is already in the knife drawer to probably never get used.

Save your $20 bucks. If I had the chance to handle it before purchasing, I wouldn't have. It's awkward to operate, the blade lock when deployed wasn't thought out very well and requires your finger to slide towards the blade to unlock it to stow it back away. It's just a poor design in every way and is already in the knife drawer to probably never get used.
So... it'll be in the classifieds next week for $59.99, BNIB?

Dibs! :p

It is a well built knife with and interesting locking mechanism for the price. Typical Cold Steel, super sharp out of the box.

Once you break it in it is pretty fun to fidget with.

I've carried one of these for a couple of years. Use it for EDC and my electrical work. Can pick it up on Amazon or ebay for $35. Can't say enough good things about it

This would fall under steals and deals I think, looks like a beautiful restoration dagger from Due South Knives out of GA.

$250.00 bucks for a handmade dagger like that is a great price IMO. I can’t afford it right now but one of you maniacs might love it too.

Cross posting from the generic deals and steals thread...

Sale $24.99 SOG Tellus FX Fixed Blade Knife
If you don't mind the orange grip this is a very robust knife and certainly worth $25

I have one in the wolf grey color previously bought direct from SOG for $49 shipped and I am not unpleased.

🐯

30% off everything at Duluth + 20% off your first order if you sign up for emails brings this white river m1 backpacker to $67. I am buying my oldest his first outdoor knife for his birthday and really wanted this knife for him, but couldn’t quite justify the $150. At this price I am buying one for all my boys now because I don’t see a deal like this in the future.

This version doesn’t have the scales but g10 scales are available for $30.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/white-river-m1-backpacker-54847.html

The price listing for these has been going up and down over the last 24 hours.

I bought a green one yesterday at $83 and then a half hour later when I looked it was back up to $95

There are eight color versions and as of this moment the green, blue, and zome green are $84 and the brown is $81

Of course by the time you click this link they could be back up to $95

Spyderco Endura 4 Lightweight
www.amazon.com/dp/B01LP0YSQK/

🐯

Last edited:
Midway has the Cold Steel SRK-C (orange handle version) for $24.99

They have the 6" version SRK (orange) for $31.99

They have the beefy SOG Tellus FLK Folding Knife for $19.99

🐯

Last edited:
60% off.

Back