• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kuhner's Corner: Is Elizabeth Warren About To Spark A Civil War?

Now all of a sudden the left likes Pence?!?
Why do you think that op-ed used that "Lodestar" word that Pence used?
Put him under suspicion as a leaker/traitor
In this order:
1) Win midterms.
2) Take over committees, launch endless investigations
3) 25th amendment/impeach Trump
4) Impeach Pence (before he can nominate or get a new VP confirmed) under "high crimes and misdemeanors" (whatever that means) under the guise of "Treason/Sedition" for undermining Trump...
Viola... President Nancy Pelosi.

I can also make loud claims that will do nothing. DEPOSE PUTIN!

... and if Putin reads your post and tweets about, you'll suddenly be very famous and people on radio talk shows will want to talk to you ... definitely Mueller will.

Granny Lizzie is after the same effect, if Trump notices her, it only gives her more credibility and fame. This is what she craves.

it would never happen, even deep state would go against that. It would be too obvious go time and they prefer boiling the frog slowly, have been for decades.

If they try that I am off to DC with my musket for real. Already made my mind up about it. A man eventually has to take a stand. I will bet there are many more old f***ers in the US with the same idea.

As Trey Gowdy said yesterday, Lizzie, Cory Booker, and others are jockeying for position as the next contender for 2020. "That is not the Cory Booker that I discuss criminal justice reform with. That is someone that is trying to position himself as the front-runner, so he can take on Donald Trump."

Thing is she’s at least partly right. IFhes as unhinged as the phantom whiner claims and IF there really is some kind of cabal who are ‘protecting’ us fro the worst of Trumps crazy than the time IS long passed to invoke the 25th and remove him.

It hasn’t happened because the editorial is bullshit. It’s either all lies or the a**h*** who wrote it is a f***ing coward. If he really believed what he wrote it’s his f***ing duty as an American to do more than write letters. This is all an election stunt.

I think Warren has a lot less influence than people give her credit for. Keep in mind that since the majority of us live in Mass., we get a skewed version ("Fake News") of her popularity and power. The majority of the Senate probably ignores her as much as they can for the most part.

Now all of a sudden the left likes Pence?!?

No. A lot of liberals are under the delusion that if Trump gets impeached or removed from office somehow, that Hillary Clinton would magically become the POTUS. I shit you not, I've literally had arguments with people who have claimed that want Trump to be impeached so Hillary would become President. They wouldn't accept the fact that if Trump is removed from office, Pence would be the next President. They had a very compelling argument for their side though...apparently I'm a dumb redneck racist because I don't agree with them...

Thing is she’s at least partly right. IFhes as unhinged as the phantom whiner claims and IF there really is some kind of cabal who are ‘protecting’ us fro the worst of Trumps crazy than the time IS long passed to invoke the 25th and remove him.

I don't remember the left complaining when Dubya was too impaired to do his job or 0bama was vacationing with Reggie.

The point is from the Left's perspective he IS unhinged, but that's by THEIR DEFINITION of unhinged. By my definition President Trump is just f***ing their sh!t up which is why half the country voted for him.

I think Warren has a lot less influence than people give her credit for. Keep in mind that since the majority of us live in Mass., we get a skewed version ("Fake News") of her popularity and power. The majority of the Senate probably ignores her as much as they can for the most part.

Those of us outside of MA don't give a f*** about her and the bullshit she spews. Plain enough for ya?

No. A lot of liberals are under the delusion that if Trump gets impeached or removed from office somehow, that Hillary Clinton would magically become the POTUS. I shit you not, I've literally had arguments with people who have claimed that want Trump to be impeached so Hillary would become President. They wouldn't accept the fact that if Trump is removed from office, Pence would be the next President. They had a very compelling argument for their side though...apparently I'm a dumb redneck racist because I don't agree with them...

That's some funny shit right there[rofl][laugh2][rofl2]

Next time, record a video and share!

Next time, tell them that...
-Trump gets impeached, Pence becomes President
-Pence pardons Trump and names him VP.
-Pence steps down and Trump is President again.
-Trump names Pence as VP.

Please take a vid as youre explaining this and post here.

Back
Top Bottom