• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kuhner's Corner: Is Elizabeth Warren About To Spark A Civil War?

The funniest and most ironic thing is, I doubt that anyone can come up with a list of at least 2 things she has accomplished as a senator (same with Marlarky). [laugh]
Only thing that she has been doing is to encourage illegals to cast fraudulent votes for the dems. That's all that they have left.

Actually it can work. But you do need the senate to vote for confirmation.

Further, if this all happened in January, where Trump would not have served more than half his term, then, theoretically, trump could run for 2 more terms if he was appointed.

Maybe a constitutional lawyer could chime in.

If I understand it correctly, and I am not saying I do, but if I do I believe you are right.

But, if the office of vice-president becomes vacant , the president nominates someone to fill the position and both houses of Congress must confirm the nomination to make it official. This law appears in amendment 25, clause two: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

And we also assume that the nominee is not federally or constitutionally prohibited from that office.

Last edited:
The good Senator sure uses a lof of "ifs". "If senior officials believe..." "If the cabinet believes...". Well if her Aunt had balls she'd have been her Uncle, but that don't make it a fact. The Cabinet and other senior admin officials have come out on record denying it so where does that leave us?

Either they're:

A. - Lying.
B. - The "anonymous senior official" ain't all that senior, IE: "Assistant Deputy Under" probably precedes his job title.
C. - This story is complete bullshit made up by the liberal media.
D. - A combination of B and C.

My initial thought is C.

Does anyone outside the northeast even know who Chief Spreading Bull is? Obviously she's infamous throughout New England, and fairly popular with the Ivory Tower Elites around DC, but I don't hear much about her even from the left coast, let alone flyover country / real America. Granted it seems Obama was even less-known prior to his run for President, but at least he had the "I voted for him to prove I'm not a racist," crowd in full swing.

Free shit, lots and lots of free shit.
If it wasn't for that, neither one would get hired as a dog walker.
2hnejb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom