Kydex Shield Holsters

Looking for a fully kydex holster for my shield that meets a few criteria:
- Easy to take on and off, using a 1.5” belt clip
- Adjustable cant
- Found on Amazon (not necessary but a bonus)

Considering either concealment express or cya holsters, and any others you guys have tried out.

Thanks!

CYA & Shield here. No issues. Sweat guard works, as does the adjustable retention and cant. No snag/sharp edges.

2A Holsters - IWB-Adjustable-Inside the waistband concealed carry holster.

I’ve got a few of his full Kydex holsters now... a custom minininjer chest holster, a IWB for my LCP and should be receiving my IWB for my G43 today. I highly recommend his stuff, there’s great customer service if you need it for whatever reason. You’ll normally get it delivered within a week.

He has a couple options for the clip... a regular over the top clip or a J hook style. Adjustable ride height, cant, and retention are all there as well.

ETA: Fresh from the mail...

raS9JCJm.jpg

UwINJtTm.jpg

Goodbye, Crossbreed [wave]

Last edited:
I carry my shield in a kydex holster from We The People Holsters. Fits great, retention is great, cant is adjustable, on and off easy with single 1.5" belt clip, many different finishes and designs available, very comfortable, and extremely reasonably priced. Doesn't seem to have caused any real holster wear in the finish of the gun either, even after a year of every day carry.

WeThePeopleHolsters Custom Made Kydex for Every Day Carry

I carry my shield in a kydex holster from We The People Holsters. Fits great, retention is great, cant is adjustable, on and off easy with single 1.5" belt clip, many different finishes and designs available, very comfortable, and extremely reasonably priced. Doesn't seem to have caused any real holster wear in the finish of the gun either, even after a year of every day carry.

WeThePeopleHolsters Custom Made Kydex for Every Day Carry

I ordered one to try them out, IDK kinda cheap feeling and they do shItty job making sure the trigger guard is fully covered, even some of there pics on the website you can see the trigger gaurd protrude out from the holster. It may be nothing but I don't like the chance of a piece of string, anything getting in there

iwb-holster-w-adjustable-belt-clip

Last edited:
I ordered one to try them out, IDK kinda cheap feeling and they do shItty job making sure the trigger guard is fully covered, even some of there pics on the website you can see the trigger gaurd protrude out from the holster. It may be nothing but I don't like the chance of a piece of string, anything getting in there

I haven't had any issue with trigger guard coverage. There is nothing getting in there on mine when it is holstered.

I haven't had any issue with trigger guard coverage. There is nothing getting in there on mine when it is holstered.
I'm sure it's not all of them, IDK why I can't post a pic. If you go one there site look at the M&P 9c scroll the pics. You can see the whole trigger gaurd sticking out past the holster. Some look well covered.

6B0AB66F-5B87-46C7-A4EB-6E2F19E2D856.jpeg

I use several of these IWB holsters from PJ Holsters. They’re made from a single piece of kydex. Mine are 30 degree cant and raised slightly to about the ride height of his 15 degree cant version. They ride tight to the body, and are the most comfortable IWB holsters I’ve used. No adjustable cant.

I'm sure it's not all of them, IDK why I can't post a pic. If you go one there site look at the M&P 9c scroll the pics. You can see the whole trigger gaurd sticking out past the holster. Some look well covered.
Took another look at mine. The only spot that may have the slightest gap would be at the back, lower corner where the trigger housing meets the grip. Anything that miracled it's way in there would be well behind the trigger anyway, just like a trigger lock would be.

I’ve got a few of his full Kydex holsters now... a custom minininjer chest holster, a IWB for my LCP and should be receiving my IWB for my G43 today. I highly recommend his stuff, there’s great customer service if you need it for whatever reason. You’ll normally get it delivered within a week.

He has a couple options for the clip... a regular over the top clip or a J hook style. Adjustable cant is there as well.

raS9JCJm.jpg

UwINJtTm.jpg

I'm may have to give one of these a try, I like the adjustment for ride height as well as cant.

I see some of these IWB brands have concealment claws that supposedly hold the grip closer to the body. Does anyone have a holster with the concealment claw? If so, does it work?

I see some of these IWB brands have concealment claws that supposedly hold the grip closer to the body. Does anyone have a holster with the concealment claw? If so, does it work?

Short answer yes they work. I did have one from Trex arms that didn't, it was for appendix carry and should of been a straight cant but It had about a 5° cant just enough to make the claw sit too high and stick up well past my belt line.
If the can't is right they do what there intended to.

I got rid of my Crossbreed and got a Cook's. It's great for a 4 o'clock IWB worh adjustable cant.

I recently transitioned to JM Custon Kydex AIWB, and it is night and day. It doesn't print, even with a tight t-shirt.

I bought my (overweight brother) one and he has been using it for two weeks after YEARS of 4 o'clock carrying his G19 IWB.

I got rid of my Crossbreed and got a Cook's. It's great for a 4 o'clock IWB worh adjustable cant.

I recently transitioned to JM Custon Kydex AIWB, and it is night and day. It doesn't print, even with a tight t-shirt.

I bought my (overweight brother) one and he has been using it for two weeks after YEARS of 4 o'clock carrying his G19 IWB.
The JM looks nice, I like the soft loops option. I'm shopping around for a holster myself for a G19 but thinking about one with a mag built in like the Tier 1 axis.

Check out “Raw Dog Tactical”.
I IWB carry shield 9mm with this holster. Worth checking out. Comfortable, adjustable, economical.

I'm may have to give one of these a try, I like the adjustment for ride height as well as cant.

Yasss, dude that does them is Tom. He's a great guy. He worked with me to get his existing chest holster to work for me. I'm tiny. He was interested in making it work for me and we spent months, going back and forth. Great guy all around and his holsters are nice as well. I spent a while trying to find a competitor (not that I was unhappy with his work)... I wasn't really able to find something comparable... I was looking for a full kydex holster, no markings of any sort (no company logos, etc), ride height adjustment, cant adjustment, retention adjustment, and full trigger coverage... just super minimal. I can't recommend 2A Holsters enough. I've been very happy with them. Tell 'em minininjer sent ya!

Multi Holster sells their models for popular guns through Amazon, here is their RH IWB for the Shield.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RN6HYEO/

They sell their custom builds including a long list of light bearing options through their own website.
Homepage – MultiHolsters

We have four of the holsters of the type that they sell on Amazon (P938, P238, G42, wife’s P938) and I have a custom OWB for my G30.
All very good quality materials and design (note the two tension screws compared to one in other makers), good attention to detail on the finish, and the belt clips are very good for easy on and off but still secure for draw.

We have five of their holsters because they worked well for us.

Good luck, hope you find what works for you.

:emoji_tiger:

I had one Concealment Express and have four Vedder Light Tucks. I like Vedder better because they have adjustable cant and adjustable ride height (carry depth). It’s also tuckable which concealment express is not. They also have an optional claw which pushes the grip closer to the body. LightTuck™ Kydex IWB

Many of the holsters being pointed out in this thread do not have a barrier that covers the inside of the pistol to prevent the grip from rubbing on your skin. The grip on my .45 Shield has a very rough texture and would cause chaffing of my skin if I wasn't using a holster without a barrier. In addition, in this hot weather, a barrier would also help protect the gun from sweat.

He has a couple options for the clip... a regular over the top clip or a J hook style. Adjustable cant is there as well.

raS9JCJm.jpg

UwINJtTm.jpg

Show off.

Back
Top Bottom