• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lady freaking out over Armed Arab Business Owners in Chicago: Mad at Arabs using guns to prevent her from looting

to be fair, it does suck when people won't let you steal their shit and light their stores on fire. What kind of a**h*** won't let a mob burn down their businesses for social justice? Ending racism is much more important than anyone's store or life for that matter.

I couldn't, 10 minutes of this shite.

Am curious about legality of carrying a rifle on your property there

I got through 1:43. But I was thinking thew whole time that if a white woman was saying this then it would be plastered on every social media and news outlet.

"IM A MINORITY AND IM PISSED ABOUT THESE MINORITIES TRYING TO STOP US MINORITIES FROM STEALING THEIR SHIT AND BURNING THEIR PLACE DOWN WHILE WE'RE OUT HERE PROTESTING POLICE TREATMENT OF MINORITIES SO IM GONNA CALL THE POLICE TO COME AND DEAL WITH THESE MINORITIES.!!"
Well said the entire video explains how ridiculous it is.

This vid was posted about a week ago in the riot thread. My browser had updated just previous to that so that every time I opened that page, the vid would auto play and I'd have to listen to that ignorant pos. Every. Time. It was tortuous.

So well spoken. She has also clearly displayed her understanding of inclusion, diversity, tolerance and cultural awareness.
If she's worried about A-rabs blowing out black folks brains with their AK47's, she'll be OK.
She doesn't have any brains to blow out.

I would have busted a cap in her ass, just to shut her crazy ass up.
Then her cousin the homicide detective could come,and pickup
her stupid dead ass.

"Among the nation's largest cities, Chicago stands out for both its high murder rate and for the number of its murders that go unsolved. In recent years the police have been solving about 4 of every 10 murders in the city, but police data show the rate is even worse when the victim is African American.
The data, obtained by WBEZ under Illinois' open-records law, show the city had 849 murders between the beginning of 2018 and this past July. When the victim was white, 47% of the cases were solved during those same 19 months. For Hispanics, the rate was about 33%. When the victim was African American, it was less than 22%."

One in five chance her "cuzn" will be able to crack the case...

Last edited:
"IM A MINORITY AND IM PISSED ABOUT THESE MINORITIES TRYING TO STOP US MINORITIES FROM STEALING THEIR SHIT AND BURNING THEIR PLACE DOWN WHILE WE'RE OUT HERE PROTESTING POLICE TREATMENT OF MINORITIES SO IM GONNA CALL THE POLICE TO COME AND DEAL WITH THESE MINORITIES.!!"

That saved us all 9 minutes of listening to her axe all sorts of rhetorical quessunz of heh'seff. Gosh she was hard to listen to. Gotta get Jules in there. "English, Muddafudda. Do you speak it?!"

Back
Top Bottom