• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Las Vegas - skeet range/gun rentals?

Caveman

NES Member
I’m flying out to Vegas on Saturday and wondered if anybody had experience or knew of a range out there that had skeet/trap ranges with gun rentals. Looking for a location to bring my boss while we are out there. I want to start him on skeet and trap as I know he was interested in that.

I’m flying out to Vegas on Saturday and wondered if anybody had experience or knew of a range out there that had skeet/trap ranges with gun rentals. Looking for a location to bring my boss while we are out there. I want to start him on skeet and trap as I know he was interested in that.
Never been but I know they have full auto rentals….

Take him here. You'll have a blast

Take him here. You'll have a blast

SmartSelect_20230425_213649_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some of the packages seem like better deals than others...

The more exotic packages are more fun. After you buy the package, they allow you to buy more ammo for less $$$. (at least they did when I was there )
I shot a full auto AK, Uzi, Thompson, MP40, Sten and a Sterling when I was there..

Freaking awesome

The more exotic packages are more fun. After you buy the package, they allow you to buy more ammo for less $$$. (at least they did when I was there )
I shot a full auto AK, Uzi, Thompson, MP40, Sten and a Sterling when I was there..

Freaking awesome
If the OP's friend is new to the game, it's ALL exotic.

Hell I had a guy from France out at the Trap range, and an Old A5 was a revelation.

Seriously, I'd not take a newb to a FA facility.

I don’t need to ping the hive mind for that Vegas suggestion though lol. I was hoping some here would have some info on a skeet/trap rental range. Plus his wife is traveling with him. so it’s easier for us to say we are hitting the skeet range than visiting Bunny Ranch. I don’t know how good his poker face is.

I don’t need to ping the hive mind for that Vegas suggestion though lol. I was hoping some here would have some info on a skeet/trap rental range. Plus his wife is traveling with him. so it’s easier for us to say we are hitting the skeet range than visiting Bunny Ranch. I don’t know how good his poker face is.
Set her up, too:

hqdefault.jpg

OP, I have only been to Vegas during the HOT AF month of August and the very hot but not hot AF month of January.

I am assuming June is somewhere between VERY HOT and HOT AF.

I would not want to be outdoors, during the day, standing in one spot for 30min-1hr shooting a shotgun.

Last time I was there some brilliant corporate a**hole decided having an outdoor party would be great, at 8pm. By 8:30pm my tits were sweating, and I am not fat and out of shape.

My recommendation - find an indoor range and shoot handguns, maybe a couple of rifles.

The last time I went to a rental range they would not rent to single people. They figure you might be ready to off yourself if you come in alone. This was 4 years ago, they didn't do it 10 years ago. I'd rather hang at a rental range than the 'ballet'

So what you are saying is that you are going to the Bunny Ranch, but need to have the name of of a skeet range that does rentals as cover? Why not just say you are going to a machine gun rental range to spend some time?

You should have told us that in the OP.

Gross, those women have gone through thousands of d*cks and from what I hear it is stupid expensive for what you get.

Ha we are not going to hit the ranch. I am legit looking for a outdoor range. That in itself isn’t hard to find. A Skeet/trap one with rental shotguns is. Will ask the concierge if there are any options they know of when I get to the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom