Laser Stippling

Not a Sig. A Glock. But it is good to know about the SIG, I didnt know I could do that.

A SIG build is in the near future.

The Sig uses a grip module. The "firearm" is the chassis inside the grip module. Remove the chassis and you can ship the grip module like you would ship anything else. Sig even sells replacement grip modules online for $35 to $50. Shipped right to your home.

Re shipping a Glock frame. If you have a FFL that you have a relationshipwith, it is often worth it to have him ship it for you.

This is because that you have to ship Fed Ex or UPS overnight for $50+.

A FFL can ship USPS priority mail for about $4 for a glock frame. So even if he charges you $25 to ship it, it may be cheaper to drop it at a FFL for shipment.

Finally, one last thing. You can also have a vendor send you a prepaid label. I had to send a Dan Wesson 1911 into the CZ custom shop. It was going to cost me like $80. I asked them to create a label for me and then charge me for the shipping. They agreed. With all the shipping discounts CZ gets, it ended up costing like $25 to ship the gun with $1000+ of insurance. Which I happily paid to CZ. I basically used their account for the discount.

Hope this is helpful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom