Last night

Did anyone watch the debate last night, I missed it. I would be surprised if gun control did't come up. Can anyone fill us in?

I watched the first hour or so. The moderator asked how many candidates had a gun in their home during their adult lives. About half said they had. NM Gov was the only one who "kinda" spoke up about the 2nd Amendment.

Gun control is not going is not going to come up in DC, We have some very pro-gun Reps up there now and they know it!!!

We here in mass on the other hand are SOL we are going to have a fight with the one gun a month bill there looking to pass which will come up right after the budget is done.

check out GOAL site they have info on it www.goal.org if you already have not make some calls send some mail out to your Reps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be heard or we are going to be very limited here very soon and don't think oh I don't even buy one a month thats not the point they get that bill throw without a word from us then next its england all over!!!!

Last edited:
I didn't even know there was a debate until today.

I don't know if the issue of gun control came up, but from what I read, Kuchinch
was waiving around a pocket copy of the US Constitution (as if it had any meaning or significance to him).

For someone that wants to ban handguns from civilian possession... that took a lot of nerve. [angry]

96.9 FM aired it.......I couldn't find it on TV....just as well because I can't stand looking at that crowd of pukes anyway. Hearing them was bad enough.

I watched the first hour or so. The moderator asked how many candidates had a gun in their home during their adult lives. About half said they had. NM Gov was the only one who "kinda" spoke up about the 2nd Amendment.

The question was "By show of hands how many of you have or have had a gun in the house?"

One of the guys who raised his hand had to make it a point to say "It was a shotgun, not a pistol..."

Then he brought up the "Gunshow Loophole..." [rolleyes]

When they were asked what they would do if they were president. It was literally like watching 5 year olds on that old Cosby show "Kids say the darndest things"

The moonbattery is very strong with the left... We are in serious trouble.

Democrats having (what they consider) meaningful dialog about gun laws is
likely similar watching a bunch of nazis decide the most efficient way to
commit mass genocide. They don't care about the people only about the
agenda of disarmament. None of them talk about ways to reduce crime that
work in the real world (eg, push for mandatory minimums and life incarceration
for repeat offenders- regardless of whether or not a gun was used) After listening
to most democrats talk about "gun violence" it is readily evident that they don't really
even care about crime- and that they're just using the crime problems in the US as a
diversion to ask for more gun control.

It is too bad that 99.9% of the time, any "democrat" forum doesn't have at
least one RKBA advocate in it. They do exist but are marginalized politically
inside of their own party.

-Mike

I dunno about this. Just like any "Republican" who is anti-RKBA is a RINO 99.9% of the time, a pro-gun "Democrat" is likely not a Dem at all.

Maybe back when JFK was Prez you could be a Democrat and support the 2nd ammendment, but now I just don't think and armed and self-sufficent populos at all meches with the modern Donk's veiw of life.

Just my Humble Opinion.

Arrrrr

-Weer'd Beard

This'd be difficult to find due to the extreme censorship that is typical on democrat forums. Take the DU for example; posting anything pro-gun is certain to get the post deleted and a good chance of getting your account terminated (depending on how liberal you've been in the past on other issues... if you look like a conservative mole, your account will be terminated immediately). Yup... that's "free speech" the democrat way.

Back
Top Bottom