Latest woke feminist sequel bombs, Charlie's Angels

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
One More Franchise Gets Woke - and Goes Broke

TERMINATOR: THE GREAT REPLACEMENT—One More Franchise Gets Woke, Goes Broke

===================

Producer James Cameron and director Tim Miller have, in the latest Terminator epic Terminator: Dark Fate, taken another billion dollar entertainment franchise and driven it into the ground in the name of Social Justice, Hollywood-Style. Here’s how it happened.

The message of the first two Terminator films is in a line from Judgement Day, sequel to the 1984 original: “There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.” Heroine Sarah Connor utters that line in a powerful but regrettably deleted scene from the first film, and delivers this message: We have the power to change the present. The future is unwritten. Unfortunately, the latest installment of the franchise delivers a less optimistic message: You, white man, are doomed. Indeed, Terminator: Dark Fate might well be called Terminator: The Great Replacement.

===================

“From the get-go,” one reviewer noted, “this new film is all about diversity: Linda Hamilton’s Sarah Connor gets to say ‘I’ll be back’; there’s a new politicized trans-human lady Terminator, plus a Latina hero and her Latino Terminator nemesis” [Terminator: Dark Fate—Arnie’s back, but he should have stayed away: Review: All the diversity window dressing can’t hide Dark Fate’s inconsequentiality, by Tara Brady, Irish Times, October 24, 2019].

Get it? Not just a lady Terminator, but a “trans-human lady Terminator.”

Anyway, the message in the removal of John Connor and his replacement by a Hispanic woman isn’t what one would call subtle. We’re supposed to hear it, loud and clear.

And not just with Connor’s demise. Miller also offers viewers another message in a scene where our three heroines try to cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally, only to be caught by the U.S. Border Patrol. The villainous robot from the future disguises himself as an agent and tracks them down to one of the agency’s facilities. In the ensuing, bloody fight, cages holding hundreds of illegal aliens are opened and they are freed [In the 1990s, Terminator’s Ultimate Evil Took the Form of a Cop. In 2019, It’s the U.S. Border Patrol, by Chris Klimek, Slate.com, November 4, 2019].

==================

That message still doesn’t work well. Empty theaters and $29 million in receipts greeted the new Terminator’s in its opening weekend. Losses for 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Media might exceed $130 million [‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Puts Franchise on Ice, Faces $120M-Plus Loss, by Pamela McCintock, Hollywood Reporter, November 3, 2019].

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That is so not true.

One man plus 100 women = 100 babies.

One woman plus 100 men = 99 dead men - if you don't believe me Google Pitcairn Island.

I do truly believe one possible future contains a radical imbalance of the two biological sexes. Men are close to obsolete with the current exceptions of dirty and dangerous jobs plus regime enforcement at all levels. A future population of 90% women, 10% men would suit many women just fine.

If you think this is unpossible, think again. All it would require is an extension of the current crazy man-hating secular religion to selectively aborting male fetuses. It would be all over in one genocidal generation.

Pretty soon we'll be able to f*** with our DNA at will.

Fermi Paradox meet solution.
Yeah - that's if you do it (reproduce that is) - the old fashioned way.

I've posted this here before - but I originally saw it elaborated upon by a MGTOW guy on Youtube. He pointed out that it's only males that have both the X and the Y chromosome. So theoretically it's only males that carry ALL of the genetic code to make up a human being.

With the advent of artificial wombs of some sort - (no doubt invented by a man) - it would be possible for men to make WOMEN "obsolete". And if you look at the full capabilities of both of the sexes - it's the obsolescence of women that makes more sense. Women aren't as strong as men, they're not as smart as men , and they simply don't have the capability to carry a civilization forward the way men do. A society and a culture and a civilization put completely into the hands of women - would likely blow itself completely up within a generation or two.

With enough sex dolls to go around for all the men - and the ability to birth their own offspring - women might be reduced to selling their eggs for food money. Meanwhile men would all be humping their hot looking sex dolls, raising their kids - and moving the civilization forward - the same way they always have.

I'm on the fence about this whole "women are going to take over thing", on the surface it sure looks like they might be - but I often think that what might REALLY be going on - is just a massive civilizational experiment where we have to go back and remind ourselves WHY women were "kept in second place" for so long.

The part of the experiment I'm not really looking forward to is the massive collapse and chaos and warfare that will result of the current trends continue and women gain even more power.

The next big war might just be ginned up by somebody like Hillary Clinton who blows up half the world in a menopausal rage. That might just be the trigger to remove all women's rights after people come to their senses and say "enough of this shit" put on your handmaiden's dress and STFU.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
... it would be possible for men to make WOMEN "obsolete". ...
I understand that you must have had some personal experiences that have biased you in this way and I don't mean to minimize that at all. We're all a complex of our own experiences and thoughts.

So, speaking for myself and not intending to influence you one way or the other, I would just like to comment that females, even though they are often exasperating and ALWAYS completely irrational, are basically the reason men wake up in the morning, hunt down dinner and come home to defend our womenfolk and kids.

They look better. They smell better. They feel better. They stroke our... egos and make us feel needed and loved. They do that lip biting thing that drives me NUTS.

Being without female companionship would be worse than death.

YMMV

I'd like to point out that this is no way condones the trend in these femdom movie femakes. They're absurd, boring and doomed to fail. Why? Because REAL women are just as creeped out by this crap as we are.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I've posted this here before - but I originally saw it elaborated upon by a MGTOW guy on Youtube. He pointed out that it's only males that have both the X and the Y chromosome. So theoretically it's only males that carry ALL of the genetic code to make up a human being.

With the advent of artificial wombs of some sort - (no doubt invented by a man) - it would be possible for men to make WOMEN "obsolete". And if you look at the full capabilities of both of the sexes - it's the obsolescence of women that makes more sense. Women aren't as strong as men, they're not as smart as men , and they simply don't have the capability to carry a civilization forward the way men do. A society and a culture and a civilization put completely into the hands of women - would likely blow itself completely up within a generation or two.

With enough sex dolls to go around for all the men - and the ability to birth their own offspring - women might be reduced to selling their eggs for food money. Meanwhile men would all be humping their hot looking sex dolls, raising their kids - and moving the civilization forward - the same way they always have.

I'm on the fence about this whole "women are going to take over thing", on the surface it sure looks like they might be - but I often think that what might REALLY be going on - is just a massive civilizational experiment where we have to go back and remind ourselves WHY women were "kept in second place" for so long.

The part of the experiment I'm not really looking forward to is the massive collapse and chaos and warfare that will result of the current trends continue and women gain even more power.

The next big war might just be ginned up by somebody like Hillary Clinton who blows up half the world in a menopausal rage. That might just be the trigger to remove all women's rights after people come to their senses and say "enough of this shit" put on your handmaiden's dress and STFU.
If you are actually serious, probably should see a shrink.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I understand that you must have had some personal experiences that have biased you in this way and I don't mean to minimize that at all. We're all a complex of our own experiences and thoughts.

So, speaking for myself and not intending to influence you one way or the other, I would just like to comment that females, even though they are often exasperating and ALWAYS completely irrational, are basically the reason men wake up in the morning, hunt down dinner and come home to defend our womenfolk and kids.

They look better. They smell better. They feel better. They stroke our... egos and make us feel needed and loved. They do that lip biting thing that drives me NUTS.

YMMV

I'd like to point out that this is no way condones the trend in these femdom movie femakes. They're absurd, boring and doomed to fail. Why? Because REAL women are just as creeped out by this crap as we are.

yeah as much as women make me want to pull my hair out with all their bullshit, I'm not really into making them obsolete and turning the planet into one giant sausage fest.

Even my wife, who I consider pretty level headed, can occasionally twist my brain into an unrecognizable knot with the estrogen driven mental gymnastics she can do. But I'd never trade her for the company of dudes lol.

I'd add too that most women ARE NOT these feminazi bitches....most women, even ones who consider themselves feminists don't agree with this new crop of fish-mouthed, purple haired, white male hating c***s. Most of this really only resides on social media echo chambers and leaks out here and there to annoy us. Hollyweird is always gonna hollywierd and their horseshit certainly doesn't represent the mainstream.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just read the article from the OP and only the Terminator movie had I even heard of before now. Hollywood had become tired shit years ago. They do very little that’s original. I’m not sure they make anything besides sequels, remakes, reboots, or superhero movies.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Women are now "out of their place" because the world men built has made life SO EASY for everyone in the 1st world. In early agrarian times and hunter gatherer times, women were kept in their place out of biological necessity. They ARE the weaker sex, physically at least....I'm not about to agree with your statement that they're objectively less intelligent as that's obviously not true....so it only made sense that they stayed in the cave/hut while men went out to hunt and go to war. As we evolved and built the easy life, women figured the grass was greener and wanted all this shit they THINK men benefit from....of course they've never wanted any of the responsibility that came with it. Now we are where we are......but one catastrophe, super volcano, nuclear war, asteroid, EMP, or whatever that returns us to the stone age and you'll see just how quickly women get "back in their place". I don't think men are ever going to re-grow their balls though, and put their foot down to this shit......we give in, cave over and over and over again for fear of being labeled "-ist"....

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Terminator - Dark Fate.

Geddit. DARK. Wink-Wink.

All I can say is somebody, maybe the Kalergists or perhaps the Sorinator himself is underwriting these movies.

While I'm sure Hollywood is happy to rub our faces in our woke future, I seriously doubt they're prepared to do it with their own money.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

YMMV

You are living in a modern age, under the currently falling apart umbrella of a Western / Christian society and culture which set up specific rules to enable that one woman/one man thing.

My understanding is that there have been plenty of cultures and societies in the past where that simply didn't happen. A lot of men lived lives pretty much without women and/or marrying. Any society (for instance) that embraces plural marriage - is also embracing single men. The male / female birthrate is approximately equal. So when one man can marry more than one woman - somewhere there's another man who isn't getting married.

I'm not saying I agree with this - I'm just saying that human history isn't necessarily = to the way you're living your life in the current age. And if all the feminists and communists end up having their way and rip apart the current way of things - something else will rise in it's place. And I seriously doubt that thing - whatever it is - will be run by females. There's little to no previous examples in human history of that EVER happening. Even if it did - it wouldn't last long - since the women would have to enslave the men to keep shit running - and weaker people don't usually enslave stronger people for very long. The slaves revolt.

And you may think that being without female companionship might be worse than death - but I know plenty of men who think differently. The suicide rates prove it. There's plenty of men who literally choose death over another day in the presence of women.

When I was younger I really wanted to be around women as much as possible - even though they often did things that completely pissed me off. But even then I had a real lack of tolerance for female antics in my life. They were fun to be around - as long as I could walk away. Sort of like grand kids - you like having them for a few hours , but then you give them back to their parents.

The older I get though - and the less the testosterone rules my life - I'm finding the less tolerance I have for female craziness. There are days when I really don't give two shits whether I am ever in the presence of women again.

The craziness of the last few years vis a vi the feminists and the SJW's - combined with a lot of reading on Chateau Heartiste (who got shut down because he cut too close to the bone) - have made it very easy for me to mentally control my own behavior around women - and I now have little to no tolerance for their BS.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you are actually serious, probably should see a shrink.

I only posted it because I've seen it brought up- basically as a counterpoint to the feminist craziness that is out there - by a number of guys who write about and do Youtube stuff about MGTOW and other political subjects.

And if you're going to compare the craziness of that idea - against the craziness of stuff proposed by the more radical feminsts - at least the stuff proposed by the males probably has some technical and societal merit - and viability.

You're probably not familiar with this - but some of the more radical feminists HAVE proposed enslaving men. And it's not recent either. It goes way back to at least the 1980s. I used to read this stuff when I was in college - the papers would get published in things like the Journal of Feminist Studies and other academic journals. These women have jobs. They get paid money to think this shit up - and write papers about it - and teach it to people. If you think it's just going to go away - I think you're a little delusional. In the 1980s when I would try to talk to people about this shit they'd look at me like I had to two heads - even though it was all easily accessible if you knew how to work the card catalog and the stacks at the University library.

Now it's being taught to the mainstream - and there's protests where thousands of women turn out and scream about it in front of legislators - who then pass laws codifying some of this craziness into the legal system.

If you don't understand the kind of "thought" that is swirling around in academia - and the level of craziness it has descended into - and how that affects society as a whole - I think you really have your head firmly implanted in your butt.

I'm also reasonably familiar with the layman's version of reproductive science. Artificial wombs are here. And probably will be reality for humans in a decade or less.

The technology is here. The laws to support birthing a child of your own - thru your own sperm, and a donated egg , are not science fiction - they're real and they happen every day.

There ARE men doing this. They buy a donor egg. They pay a woman to carry THEIR child to term. Once an artificial womb becomes reality - the woman gets cut out of the birthing mix - and the only thing she is involved in is producing the egg.

You know that picture of the hot chick leaning on the Porsche - which reads "in the end the car is cheaper" ? Well that Porsche is about a $125,000 car. That's about what the process I described above would cost. With a high % of that cost being the money paid to the woman who carries the child to term.

So let's say you're a man - who doesn't want to lose his parental rights to some crazy ass woman - and you've done the math on what it would cost to marry up some chick to birth your children. You do the cost analysis - and decide to just do it on your own. That day is ALREADY here. It's ALREADY happening. The only piece of the puzzle is the artificial womb - and that is a cost saving measure - as well as a legal go-around on some of the laws, because some of the laws say (varies state by state) that if the baby comes out of a woman's vagina - no matter where the egg and sperm originated from - then that woman is the mother. So if you pay some chick to carry your embryo to full term - then the law could screw you out of your own child. In a society even more overrun by feminists and subject to laws based on their craziness - you'd be stupid as a man who wanted children to expose yourself any further than necessary to that.

You're not paying attention - what I was talking about - is basically already here - and already happening. And if feminist craziness increases - men will come up solutions to avoid it - while still passing on their genes. That's what men thruout history have ALWAYS done.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Women are now "out of their place" because the world men built has made life SO EASY for everyone in the 1st world. In early agrarian times and hunter gatherer times, women were kept in their place out of biological necessity. They ARE the weaker sex, physically at least....I'm not about to agree with your statement that they're objectively less intelligent as that's obviously not true....so it only made sense that they stayed in the cave/hut while men went out to hunt and go to war. As we evolved and built the easy life, women figured the grass was greener and wanted all this shit they THINK men benefit from....of course they've never wanted any of the responsibility that came with it. Now we are where we are......but one catastrophe, super volcano, nuclear war, asteroid, EMP, or whatever that returns us to the stone age and you'll see just how quickly women get "back in their place". I don't think men are ever going to re-grow their balls though, and put their foot down to this shit......we give in, cave over and over and over again for fear of being labeled "-ist"....

When it comes to the ability to invent and maintain a technological society - women ARE less intelligent than men are.

The intelligence curve the way I understand it is that men are spread out further across the entire spectrum - I.E. there are more male idiots - but also more male geniuses. Women are more clustered in the middle: less genius but also less morons as well. Women also test below men on things like 3D spacial perception. Which is vital for things like engineering disciplines - because the best engineers can literally "see" their inventions in their head before they ever put them down on paper.

Intelligence and brain size are correlated with things like problem solving and adversity. I don't know of one single society in human history that had the women going out doing the hunting, doing the building, or doing the warring. All of which are things that require those traits of intelligence , problem solving , and 3D spacial ability.

Larry Summers got his run out of Harvard for acknowledging the fact that women are simply not as good at math AS A WHOLE - as men are.

That still doesn't mean that there aren't women out there who are far better mathemeticians than most men. There are - I suck at anything besides basic math. In school I constantly got lower grades in stuff like calculus and trig than a lot of the females in my classes. Exceptions still don't disprove the rule - especially not when there is a ton of evidence proving the rule.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
... And you may think that being without female companionship might be worse than death - but I know plenty of men who think differently. ...
Well, as I said, I'm not trying to change your mind, but I do feel sorry for you. I hope you are able to work this out someday.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well, as I said, I'm not trying to change your mind, but I do feel sorry for you. I hope you are able to work this out someday.
Men should not use women's shaming language on other men.

So are you some hunky IT guy/secret standup comedian or do you just have low-ish standards? :)

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Men should not use women's shaming language on other men.

So are you some hunky IT guy/secret standup comedian or do you just have low-ish standards? :)
Well not to brag but women do swoon at my feet. It's a blessing. And a curse.

Perhaps stating the fact that I feel sorry for him wasn't kind, but neither were his thoughts on the subject. It certainly has nothing to do with using some gender oriented verbal warfare.

Anyone that shuns contact with all women, all men, all blacks, all Democrats (ok maybe that last one) because they were raked over the coals by someone in that category is shooting themselves in the foot. It is sad and honestly I do feel sorry for people that can't get past whatever event made them that way.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McCarthy was over the top funny in The Heat and Spy. She should continue to play to her strengths. I will not see the new GB, I think that they should have never made any sequels to the original. If you have a good movie or tv show, just go out on top.
What's next Magnum PI with women and an electric Ferrari?
Speaking of Ferrari:

This morning at Taki's is this:
(A point of contrast.)

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When it comes to the ability to invent and maintain a technological society - women ARE less intelligent than men are.

The intelligence curve the way I understand it is that men are spread out further across the entire spectrum - I.E. there are more male idiots - but also more male geniuses. Women are more clustered in the middle: less genius but also less morons as well. Women also test below men on things like 3D spacial perception. Which is vital for things like engineering disciplines - because the best engineers can literally "see" their inventions in their head before they ever put them down on paper.

Intelligence and brain size are correlated with things like problem solving and adversity. I don't know of one single society in human history that had the women going out doing the hunting, doing the building, or doing the warring. All of which are things that require those traits of intelligence , problem solving , and 3D spacial ability.

Larry Summers got his run out of Harvard for acknowledging the fact that women are simply not as good at math AS A WHOLE - as men are.

That still doesn't mean that there aren't women out there who are far better mathemeticians than most men. There are - I suck at anything besides basic math. In school I constantly got lower grades in stuff like calculus and trig than a lot of the females in my classes. Exceptions still don't disprove the rule - especially not when there is a ton of evidence proving the rule.
1574250145812.png

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Whoah...the last 2 paragraphs are going to make some heads explode.
Plus the writer of the article, the well known Steve Sailer, added this: "My wife said she thought she’d be bored by a racing film, but she liked how Bale talked to his car while driving, turning it into a relationship movie."

Ahahahahahahahaa.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
they should have realized remakes suck, when they made Caddyshack ll
If there is a move named like this:

Rocky XXVII

Then you can be dead nuts certain that Rocky XXVI made money for the financial backers, one way or another.

Note that I didn't say it was a GOOD movie, it just made money.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was reading an old commie book last night, instruction manual to young couples. They had pretty good overview of evolutionary development involving men/women, societal changes etc. well backed by research and references to anthropology and tribal studies. Their number was that women output 30-35% less power, but have much higher ability to survive bad circumstances like famine etc.

The model of man/woman relationship is just the latest concept, which may as well change, just as it did before, because in previous ages, neither men nor women were monogamous but fit in roles dictated by need. So anything could happen and we may as well see new stable societal concepts and family norms, but we are talking of well beyond our lifetimes, but may be not beyond MA ban on AWs.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Ghostbusters the original I saw in the theater half a dozen times.

The 2016 femake (I just coined the term!) blew chunks.

I'll probably see this femake as well, eventually, but I expect to be overwhelmingly disappointed.
Femake - word of the day!

The odd thing is, McCarthy is funny as hell in her own right and if teamed up with a better supporting cast (that weird blond girl in ghost busters is objectively NOT funny, and the black chick is marginally funny), she probably could have made a funny comedy. There was no reason to remake GB, and IMO the ONLY reason it was remade was that hollywood was actively trying to troll everyone and piss off conservatives.

Rotten Tomatoes is funny too scoring the film 74% fresh....yet the audience score is 50%.
It was the SNL 2015 version. All unfunny but diverse females. Watched the intro to SNL last week - no more starring black unfunny women. Shocking!
You will survive the Murge.

May God give you the strength to complete the task before you. :)
Murge. New word of the day. Lol

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
the Bond series has flirted with feminism before (Grace Jones? One or two of the Brosnan movies), but recovered in subsequent movies. This one sounds like it'll go way overboard - hopefully it'll flop and they'll regret their foolishness, we'll see.
Not sure if serious Bond films have always had female antagonists in them. Grace Jones was probably one of the best.

I think this coming movie will suck because of the Hollywood obsession with schloque (think michael bay, explosions, etc) vs real content etc... Any virtue signaling BS is just another layer of poop frosting on top...

-Mike

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The 2000 and 2003 sequel each made $250M+. It's not masculinity shitting on your movie rehash parade. It's your ridiculous nazi feminism that ruins the movie.

If they had made a 3rd movie continuing the 2000/2003 series with the same cast it would have made another $250M.
Or maybe it's just that people don't tolerate remakes very well. Particularly of cult favorites.

-Mike

TomMontana

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Wow, this took a turn to crazytown.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not sure if serious Bond films have always had female antagonists in them. Grace Jones was probably one of the best.

I think this coming movie will suck because of the Hollywood obsession with schloque (think michael bay, explosions, etc) vs real content etc... Any virtue signaling BS is just another layer of poop frosting on top...

-Mike
If I remember there was a big stink cause Grace Jones was on top of Bond. And in Brosnan movies he'd be rebuffed by tough-minded women. It all seemed forced and awkward.

Top Bottom