• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lawmakers ask store to stop selling assault-style rifles (Maine)

cjrubes

NES Member
Looked quick so hopefully this isn't a dupe...

KITTERY, Maine (AP) — Three Maine lawmakers are asking a Kittery store to stop selling assault-style rifles.

The Democratic lawmakers wrote a letter to Kittery Trading Post, asking the store to restrict gun sales and to discontinue sales of what the lawmakers said are assault-style rifles. The letter was written by Deane Rykerson, Lydia Blume, and Patty Hymanson — who represent York and Kittery — alongside others from Maine and New Hampshire.

Lawmakers ask store to stop selling assault-style rifles

Hopefully they sent back a letter with a big FU emoji on it.

I like the emoji thought, but how about asking the know-it-all legislators and the sissy boycotters to actually come into the store and point out the assault weapons. Their heads would explode when they went in thinking everything was an AW. After last week, even the shotguns would be considered AW's.

I'd send a letter back with three words: GET FVCKING BENT!!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that none of the three that sent that letter are Maine natives and are elitist transplants from New York or New Jersey.

If Kittery Trading Post caves to this extortion they are just as bad as the three who initiated it.

I'd send a letter back with three words: GET FVCKING BENT!!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that none of the three that sent that letter are Maine natives and are elitist transplants from New York or New Jersey.

If Kittery Trading Post caves to this extortion they are just as bad as the three who initiated it.
If they cave they're worse.

I have spent a lot of money at KTP on non-firearm and related products. Tons of fishing and boating gear, clothing, camping gear and I even bought a couple of bicycles. I look at firearms and my wife and the kids spend money on other stuff. Would hate to see them lose all that business if they cave.

KTP should move across border to NH. Imagine the tax revenues that place generates.

Rent a fleet of Sky Cranes and move the whole store to a blank spot at Pease.

S-64advertising.jpg

Bob's Clam Hut can expand to use the vacated space for overflow parking.

Clearly, these morons were sent to use their positions after the petition and panty-wringing back in March by the Moms.
Counter Petition in Support of 2A and Kittery Trading Post

After seeing the Left’s slash-and-burn campaining of anything they don’t like and moving on to the next fake outrage while leaving a business reeling, KTP, whatever they’ve been doing since March about this bs, is doing the right thing!

It bears a reposting:
24052411-63BF-4BB5-A71C-CA32563F2C20.png

The Conspiracy Against Rights statute, 18 USC 241, makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

I have to expect that KTP has quite a lot of visibility and ability to throw considerable weight behind any opponents that these pols might have. I’d also suspect that an owner of KTP might consider this a great opportunity to run for office.

Haaaa, they are going to boycott that store???

Oh really? Since when do anti gun people shot at a gun shop in the first place?

If Kittery Trading Post fights these fools, the store will end up as heroes!!!
Kittery is way more than a gun store.

Kittery is way more than a gun store.

Yeah, but the sales on non gun stuff is on big part on guys who do go up the gun store.

Example;
I hate the beach, wife says let’s gobto Hampton. I say I’d rather staple lettuce to my nuts. She says we can stop at KTP on the way home. I say fine. We go, she leaves me to drool on guns, and buys a bunch of crap we don’t need.

It’s like the true opposite of Dicks.

Back
Top Bottom