Leading Democrat: No guns for anyone!!

Here, they said it. Publicly, loud and clear.

[video=youtube_share;vbshPA3M0Tw]http://youtu.be/vbshPA3M0Tw[/video]

OK, but it must include police, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, National guard while on duty in the US, and every private security firm; just so that puts us all on equal footing.

500mm guns and 10 Trillion Rounds (12 Trillion including NES stockpiles) in circulation, but no guns for anyone. [laugh]

Last edited:
Open mouth, insert foot.

She realized what she said when she qualified it as "my own, personal philosophy", as if she wasn't speaking for the Party.

One thing that is solved is that when the People, armed with 350M guns "in hand", there is no tyrannical government, no invasion of Foreign threats at scale. That's what 2A is about, ma'am.

LOL. This is GREAT!! Let them keep up this tough talk motivating more and more to become gun owners. 13 straight months of record background checks and counting...

The Gods must be angry

A 5.2-magnitude earthquake hits outside of San Diego

To be Frank I hope a large gaping hole opens up and swallows the entire State...

What does she even mean by "anybody?" Certainly she's including us as citizens but is she including police? Is she including the military? She seems a little confused.

First, you'll need to change the second amendment. That'll be tough. But it if you succeed, the day after, the revolution begins.
I hear this often, with increasing frequency, but the more I hear it lately, the more I think that any talk of "revolution" is just that - all talk.

Cuz if there hasn't been a "revolution" yet, after almost 8 years of tyranny, and now a piece of human excrement like the former Miss Rot-ham is literally one step away from ruling the land, I don't honestly believe any revolution will happen. And if a "Come and take em" revolution somehow did materialize, it'd probably be small and quite short lived, for it would need to be undertaken by some of the same individuals who right now, as I type this, are afraid to put a "Trump" sign on their lawn, or a Trump bumper sticker on their car, or (etc etc etc).

Indeed, I'd go to battle side by side, brothers (and sisters) in arms, with a few thousand good Americans like the NES members here, but such a battle or mini revolution would get squashed almost immediately like a bug on the .gov's windshield. When the FBI "security review" returns enough evidence to recommend indicting Rotting-ham, and yet the esteemed Loretta Lynch, at the behest and/or direct "order" of a Muslim sympathizing Kenyan filthbag, files the recommendation in her shredder there should be immediate revolt, for it shall be the precursor of their full November intent granting the throne to Hillary Rodham C*ntlin.

But alas, there will instead be shouts and screams of "This sucks!!" and "Not fair" and "our system is effed up" throughout the course of the afternoon on the at the pubs and taverns, conveniently and coincidentally, of course, on the Friday before the long 4th of July weekend...
And by evening, most of the "angry revolters" will be either completely crocked at the backyard barbecues or sitting on their getting-even-fatter asses watching a ball game or watching Dancing With The Stars, or doing something equally, "vitally important" to their lives...(after they check their driveway and make double sure they didn't leave their "Make America Great Again" red hats in plain view inside their cars parked in the quiet, toney suburbs).

If there hasn't been a large-scale pro 2A revolution yet? I hope I'm wrong but I'm willing to bet that there won't be one... not now, tomorrow or ever. Such a revolt requires risk of blood loss - by individuals currently afraid to even WHISPER to someone on the subway, in a restaurant, or almost anywhere else that they intend to "Vote for Donald Trump".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom