• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Leaked Memo: Confiscate All Guns!

The National Rifle Association has obtained a Department of Justice memo calling for national gun registration and confiscation. The nine page “cursory summary” on current gun control initiatives was not officially released by the Obama administration.

The DOJ memo (downloadable here as a PDF) states the administration “believes that a gun ban will not work without mandatory gun confiscation,” according to the NRA, and thinks universal background checks “won’t work without requiring national gun registration.” Obama has yet to publicly support national registration or firearms confiscation, although the memo reveals his administration is moving in that direction.

Leaked Memo: Confiscate All Guns! | Politics

I wish them good luck with that. I see a mountain of body bags in the future. I'm a patient man, but NOBODY takes my shit. And certainly not king Barry the numb, nor his minions. How's that economy thing going, by the way?

easy enough when they can modify/ control weather... I'm wearing my armadillo helmit though. Wonder if this has to do with the builderburg confrence

Well remember all they need is another hurricane or natural disaster!

Charles.
Iam not some 80 year old lady the pigs can tackle just like that. In case of natural disaster, my guns are my means to stay alive. They won't get them, end of fairy tale.

I wish them good luck with that. I see a mountain of body bags in the future. I'm a patient man, but NOBODY takes my shit. And certainly not king Barry the numb, nor his minions. How's that economy thing going, by the way?

French, I have read your posts. News flash, you are not that patient. [grin]

Wow, that's a bunch of crap. So many cases of guessing when "they don't know, what they don't know"

Read the memo - it describes why certain gun laws don't work

Tin Foil Mode: overdrive!

I can't see the .pdf.

What is making the tin foil thing here? I mean wouldn't it be accurate if you're reading it in writing or is there an iffy on the document?

You all better watch out. The gestapo is tracking anyone that could be considered a threat and making "comments" on the internet. This is the most dangerous time, the calm before the storm, where they will try to pick out individuals to suppress. You don't want to be singled out. Just wait for SHTF and GO TIME. Nowadays, anyone can be labeled a terrorist and whisked away to disappear and rot forever in some dark damp prison that doesn't even officially exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't pass the sniff test. WTF is "National Institute of Justice"? Oh, and it is from Infowars. [rolleyes]

While I have no doubt that the current regime may hold views like these, this memo looks fake as hell to me.

Read the memo - it describes why certain gun laws don't work

Tin Foil Mode: overdrive!

+1, ditto this ^^ This is an analysis of different options, not some secret plan. If you want to argue against gun control you should read this, there's plenty of anti-gun control data in here...

Well remember all they need is another hurricane or natural disaster!

Charles.

They shot that wad already. They caught those people in LA. by surprise.
Who would have thought especially down there.
Doubt the element of surprise would be on thier side next time.
I'm sure Bloomturd thought about it, then thought better.

Back
Top Bottom