• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lebanon, ME gun show? SEPT 12 & 13 2015

Its weird that it says its run by northeast expos yet when you go to their website it doesn't show this one listed there. http://nhgunshow.com/

I would definitely call the venue before heading over to make sure its on.

The location is actually a VERY LARGE RV sales place. There was a show there last year in November that combined a gun show with a "craft" show. It didn't do very well. As a result, I believe the vendors from last year are/were less than enthusiastic to sign up for it again. The location is fantastic. Vendors can drive right in to the building. The floor is actually heated. It is on Route 202 in ME, on the left hand side if you are heading north. The promoters actually own the building. It's not Northeast Expo's. There is a show in Rochester promoted by NE Expo's. Same promoters as DERRY, next weekend 9/19-20, and the Nashua show at the Holiday Inn Dec 5-6. New shows, new promoter, all in NH, no sales tax, free parking, large venues.

Back
Top Bottom