Lefty Friend Wants To Shoot

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
...but there's only one problem. I have no where to take him. A little backstory. We moved to NH about a year ago, and I let my membership at Georgetown F&G expire. Since being up here, I've read through dozens of posts about Fudds and membership caps, and BS regs at a whole host of NH ranges, and I don't know what to believe anymore. That's when I started researching public land to shoot on, and that's just downright confusing. The Google is full of police logs of cops kicking people out of sandpits. What I need is someone with some property that might be a pal and offer me use of their land to essentially do the Lord's work, or even be someone's guest at their club. I mean, this guy quotes Bernie Sanders on his FB page. Help me help him.

I wouldn't come empty handed. I'd be willing to add to your ammo box.

You have a lefty friend? How the hell do you manage to pull that off? He have some cool toys or something? A boat maybe?

I clicked on this thread thinking that the OP was seeking advice for a friend
whom is left-handed. [thinking]

Oh wow... I just realized he might not be left handed lmao...

Here I am thinking the brass from the evil extra killy AR was going to hit him in the face, lol

I clicked on this thread anticipating discussion on left handed firearms because well, I'm left handed. Now, there's the potential for a hot chick.....WIN! (maybe, need to see pic first)

No help with NH places to shoot... I too clicked the link thinking it was a left handed friend!
We "lefties" have to stick together!

No help with NH places to shoot... I too clicked the link thinking it was a left handed friend!
We "lefties" have to stick together!

At least it got the attention I was looking for. I shoot, bat, and swing a golf putter (miniature) lefty. Everything else, including my politics, is right.

I know it's a haul for you but I'm down in CT. I have a membership to two ranges. One out to 200 and the other out to 400 with steel plates and a buffalo at 400. Both ranges have steel plate racks for pistol and of course skeet and trap. Hell, if you make it down this way, I'd even slap some barbecue down or a smoked brisket and put on a good time. No kidding.

I only have a couple of lefty friends who are anti firearms. Mainly my father in law. Most of the moderate ones either do not care about shooting or are willing to give it a go from time to time. Guns really shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Cheshire County Fish & Game Club is about as laid back as it gets, and is easy to join. Even though Keene is Moonbat Central, there is none of that shit at the club. Check them out on line.

FAIL. You've lived in NH for awhile. You use can't find a decent gun club excuse not to shoot and now you want somebody to let you use their facilities. Pay to go to Manchester Firing Line. Join Nashua Fish and Game in Merrimack. Join the Pelham Fish and Game.

You're trying to sound like you'll be doing the shooting world a favor by converting a lefty and yet you're to f'ing lazy/cheap/preoccupied. Man-up.

You have a lefty friend? How the hell do you manage to pull that off? He have some cool toys or something? A boat maybe?

What is wrong with lefties? Most guns these days allow you to switch the magazine catch and have an ambi slide release?!?! [smile]

All kidding aside, good on the OP for being party to a possible convert!!

. Guns really shouldn't be a partisan issue.

I don't think it's as bad as it seems. I know a few letter voting D's who think anything Republican automatically equals evil by default. They have LTC's and shot evil black rifles etc...

I think it's just the fact that it is the D politicians that talk the loudest about them, and just about 100% of the crazies who really yammer on and on about ban's etc are all lefties, so it gets framed as more of a partisan issue than it is. I mean, look at VT. Pretty blue state, pretty in love with their guns.

But yeah, we could certainly be a wee bit less "anti-left" and pick up some help along the way to get our right's restored.

(This is not to confuse "Leftist" and "Contemporary American Liberal" or "Letter Voting Democrat". Only the true leftist is the evil one, the second is typically a Useful Idiot and the third doesn't actually understand what freedom is and I blame shit high school civics & history classes.)

Pay to go to Manchester Firing Line. .

The rest of your post aside (lord knows what the details are) I wouldn't recommend this for a convert's first time. If you're bringing someone into guns and excited about the idea, sure, but someone on the fence? Bring them to a private club where you can go at a slow speed, have 5 or 6 different guns and be able to walk them through function, design, etc, without people hitting the giggle switch and putting 23 rounds into the ceiling after sweeping the whole line.

Back
Top Bottom