Lego Land California gun Horror

speedy

NES Member
Took the fam on vacation to southern cal. Have lots of family there. Took the kids to lego land for a few days, and to my amazement in every Lego pit for kids to build and get creative, every other kid boy or girl was building, guess what ....a gun. Even adults. Playing cops and robbers, war or just going pew pew. The carnage was awesome. Lol. I will post the tommy gun I built later. Lol

Took the fam on vacation to southern cal. Have lots of family there. Took the kids to lego land for a few days, and to my amazement in every Lego pit for kids to build and get creative, every other kid boy or girl was building, guess what ....a gun. Even adults. Playing cops and robbers, war or just going pew pew. The carnage was awesome. Lol. I will post the tommy gun I built later. Lol

I'm surprised they didn't cower in place and call the police! [laugh]

We need smart legos that can only be assembled into a gun by their owners. For the children.

Be careful!!! They say that even just having all the pieces is illegal. Possession with intent to construct and kill.

there are SOOOOO MANY first person shooter games out there....it is a no brainer that all these players (both men and women) would LOVE Gun Sports....IF they ever got a chance to actually shoot something!

THe industry is really falling down by NOT holding open events at local gun clubs trying to get the current few generations into the sport. Trap/skeet, or pistol, or bowling pin...all these things would be BIG TIME fun. And after the general public is introduced to gun sports in a safe and controlled way, then whenever people like Hillary or Healy try their scare tactics, they would fall on disbelieving ears.

But who the heck knows what the industry or the NRA is doing?....I do not see such events anywhere. Jeez, the Pink Pistols local club resurrection is the ONLY positive thing I recently remember in gun sports. [banghead]

Seeing young kids and their parents playing guns at LEGOLAND....it is just ingrained in the American psyche to want to play that way.

Back
Top Bottom