Leicester police seize some dude's BOB

The boat thing is cracking me up.

Leave the guns and gear. Take the rowboat.

One article says the police heard him running through the woods, so they must have come close to grabbing him then and he just took off. The boat got him to the other side of the pond/lake..

Did we actually make it this far and no one asked what his screen name is

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
The joke got WAY overused in the past few months to the point where it just wasn't that funny anymore.

I will admit, the first few times I saw it, I grinned and said, "I wouldn't be surprised."

Still, the pool of NES members is now so large it is almost likely that somebody here at least knows of the guy.

One article says the police heard him running through the woods, so they must have come close to grabbing him then and he just took off. The boat got him to the other side of the pond/lake..
Agreed. He made the best of a bad situation.

Sounds like he was probably an OK guy that got mixed up with a crazy girl and may not have demonstrated terrific understanding of the legal situation in Mass. Of course, he could just be a dumbass!

When did it become a fad for police departments to sensationalize their work on Facebook?
Just saw the MSP mouth piece. Usual comments blah blah; this firepower is mass destruction blah blah assault rifle blah blah hurt people but we saved you blah blah. Amazing all this great gear is completely acceptable in other NE states.

The boat thing is cracking me up.

Leave the guns and gear. Take the rowboat.

I wonder how many guns he lost in that particular "tragic boating accident" before they caught up him?

Is he going to get nailed on top of all the other charges for breaking Nfa laws? That's most definitely not a 16" barrel. 10.5"-11.5"

Is he going to get nailed on top of all the other charges for breaking Nfa laws? That's most definitely not a 16" barrel. 10.5"-11.5"
If not taxed then federal charges, but doesn't MA not consider sbr as assault weapons? If so then he should not be charged by MA

He faces the following charges in Leicester:

1. Carrying a firearm without a license;
2. Discharging a firearm within 500 feet of building;
3. Improperly storing a firearm;
4. Unlawful possession of ammunition;

So no other charges? So, they basically arrested him, for nothing? No more serious charges that would have caused him to be handed over to Worcester where he supposedly committed and "earlier crime"?

Blood on rifle mentioned? Why?

So no other charges? So, they basically arrested him, for nothing? No more serious charges that would have caused him to be handed over to Worcester where he supposedly committed and "earlier crime"?

Blood on rifle mentioned? Why?

That's on top of what he was allegedly picked up for in Worcester

I like that guy. [rofl]. I'd ride his stolen train anyday before I rode on a non stolen one. He cares a lot more than the emploees do.

IIRC there was also a teenager someplace (florida?) that stole a city bus and actually drove the bus route and collected the money. [rofl]

-Mike

Yeah definitely an SBR, post ban mags, etc. Stupid laws and all, but this dude was playing with fire. Doesn't everyone know enough to keep their illegal shit in a hidden bag for a quick disposal in case you feel like punching your wife?

Just saw the MSP mouth piece. Usual comments blah blah; this firepower is mass destruction blah blah assault rifle blah blah hurt people but we saved you blah blah. Amazing all this great gear is completely acceptable in other NE states.

Just saw saw it on the news and the cops, reporter and one ugly town woman made it sound like he had all the guns, ammo etc that the Army has. [puke]

The he town woman was glad he was were he belonged, but I thought he was still on the loose.

Just saw saw it on the news and the cops, reporter and one ugly town woman made it sound like he had all the guns, ammo etc that the Army has. [puke]

The he town woman was glad he was were he belonged, but I thought he was still on the loose.

The MA state police major in the press conference needs a dope slap, what a tool. As you said, they even brought in the chair of the selectmen for the press conference for an arrest of no permission slip. The news stations are having an orgasm showing the pics every 15 minutes.

On the table of hype there were two extra AR complete uppers with no lowers. So he had one AR, 2 pistols, some mags and ammo plus all the really illegal stuff like a bulletproof vest, survival bag, etc. [rolleyes]

There must have been 12 liecester police patches spaced every 4 inches to make sure a patch is in every possible picture.

WBZ is making a big deal of his survival kit, etc. and of course the "assault rifle". Dumbasses.

He may have done nothing, don't discount that.
Initially maybe, but I'd be pissed if some dude stole my boat because he was running from the cops.

IIRC there was also a teenager someplace (florida?) that stole a city bus and actually drove the bus route and collected the money. [rofl]

-Mike
Don't forget the guy who worked for NYC in the late 1940's and decided one day to say "**** it" to his route and drive the bus to Florida.

After he became a public folk hero, he kept driving for the city for the next 20 years.

This whole thread makes it incredibly clear that we need stronger boat legislation. Rowboats are far too effective at transporting criminals. Ban boats, it's for the children.

Still waiting to see what charges come from Worcester. If I don't see anything I'll go ahead and assume this is another case of cops doing whatever they want to jam a gun owner up.

Still waiting to see what charges come from Worcester. If I don't see anything I'll go ahead and assume this is another case of cops doing whatever they want to jam a gun owner up.

Did you see their show and tell news conference? The Mass St police major Francis Lahey explained what an VERY serious situation this was. They even said they were told by some that the guy may have been looking for a suicide by cop scenario. Which is even more interesting since they caught the guy wearing a bulletproof vest.

Channel 7 in Boston was hyping it like the others. In the segment, they interviewed morons at gas stations, in parking lots, etc. and asked what they thought and were they scared, etc. One 20 something burnout looking douche said 'no one needs a machine gun like that'. [rolleyes]

This whole thread makes it incredibly clear that we need stronger boat legislation. Rowboats are far too effective at transporting criminals. Ban boats, it's for the children.

At least this boat was in the water!

83240720.jpg

So no other charges? So, they basically arrested him, for nothing? No more serious charges that would have caused him to be handed over to Worcester where he supposedly committed and "earlier crime"?Blood on rifle mentioned? Why?
Yea, right...Watching this on the news as they gloated over the "arsenal" I explained to the girlfriend that in most of the country, most of that would not be illegal, but for our licensing and storage laws to make criminals out of otherwise law abiding folks.Also took the opportunity to preach again.... "no you may not enter w/o a warrant" just in case.

Yes it is strange and we'll probably not get the whole truth and nothing but the truth from the MSM & the authorities. It's also strange that he was running and wearing a bullet proof vest if what he wanted was to commit suicide by cop.

Did you see their show and tell news conference? The Mass St police major Francis Lahey explained what an VERY serious situation this was. They even said they were told by some that the guy may have been looking for a suicide by cop scenario. Which is even more interesting since they caught the guy wearing a bulletproof vest.

Channel 7 in Boston was hyping it like the others. In the segment, they interviewed morons at gas stations, in parking lots, etc. and asked what they thought and were they scared, etc. One 20 something burnout looking douche said 'no one needs a machine gun like that'. [rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

Back
Top Bottom