Let's All Move to CHAZ

I don't think it would be fun.

You don't get to open carry in the CHAD if you voted for Trump or are conservative.

In fact if you are not a commie you will get your head split open.

They are very diverse and tolerant - unless you disagree with them.

I don't think it would be fun.

You don't get to open carry in the CHAD if you voted for Trump or are conservative.

In fact if you are not a commie you will get your head split open.

They are very diverse and tolerant - unless you disagree with them.
But we could be the moles, agree with everything they say, bang the hot chicks, drink all their beer and then take them down from within.

Well, if you're white, it's gonna cost you 10 dollah!

(Can't make shit like this up, it almost makes me think that the person is some kind of KeK infiltrator
testing to see just how stupid these f***s are assuming ANY of them even have $10.00).

"A protester in the police-free district set up by demonstrators in Seattle demanded that white demonstrators fork over $10 to their black counterparts.
A video, uploaded to Twitter Saturday, shows a man inside the city’s Capital Hill Autonomous Zone, or CHAZ, urging protesters to donate the cash.
“I want you to find by the time you leave this autonomous zone, I want you to … to give $10 to one African American person from this autonomous zone,” said the unidentified protestor speaking to dozens inside the area near the city’s East Precinct that was abandoned by police last week following two weeks of clashes after the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis last month.

“If you have a hard time giving $10 you got to think are you really down with this struggle, are you really down with the movement,” he said. “If that is a challenge for you, I’m not sure you are in the right place.”

The demand was met with cheers and applause from a crowd that had gathered at what appeared to be a baseball field."

Only $10? Put me down for $20 if that covers BLM Restitution. I’ll up it to $25 for all Indigenous Americans. OK, $50 is my final offer - but that covers all US aid to foreign nations through 2050. If I live that long (I’d be 92) my kids can ante up the next time.

Only $10? Put me down for $20 if that covers BLM Restitution. I’ll up it to $25 for all Indigenous Americans. OK, $50 is my final offer - but that covers all US aid to foreign nations through 2050. If I live that long (I’d be 92) my kids can ante up the next time.

If you're in for $20.00, hand them a counterfeit (because we all know how splendidly that worked out for the last guy), or better yet, give them one of these instead... [banana]

My-President-Donald-Trump-Lives-Here-In-the.jpg

I’m torn between leaving these asswipes to fail on their own and thus learn some hard lessons or assembling a crew and driving them out.

As much as I disagree with what they're doing extorting businesses, having no law or order, it's like the extortion aside, this is what America was meant to be. Open carry guns without any permits, almost no government, practice your religion in private, don't rely on guys receiving a public pension to protect you, no taxes, grow and cook your own food, grow your own "medicine", smoke flavored vaping products, live in a tent outside, beat the shit out of people you don't like.

I may have these CHAZ people all wrong. F*ck man, give me the simple life... and a roll of toilet paper. F*ck, we should have our own "autonomous zone."

Oh... wait, we do. It's called New Hampshire.

Back
Top Bottom