Lets Get Out and VOTE Today Folks!

sbi

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Care to share where you got the demo ballot from? Is it at the polls or online? I have a Ballot Sample which I got online after entering my voter info, not sure if this is what you're referring to.

EDIT:

If you don't know who to vote for and want to be prepared, you can get a Sample Ballot online. You enter your address and chose either Rep. or Dem. Ballot and on it you will have everyone you can vote for. Be prepared!

OCB

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Voted this morning around 9:30. If the electronic counter on the voting machine was accurate (and was actually a counter) then only 80 people had voted at my polling place.

Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Middle earth and there's a battle brewing
Very torn on which ballot to pull, i really want to vote for Fisher.. I have seen good arguments from both approaches.

vote for the Best R let the biggest moonbat D's get into Nov. then we can try to show how crazy they are and get our R's in..

Vote the worst of the D's out (hopefully) then support the R's that make it through the primary..

I would love more input here, also if i do pull a D what is the consensus for LT gov?

sbi

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Very torn on which ballot to pull, i really want to vote for Fisher.. I have seen good arguments from both approaches.

vote for the Best R let the biggest moonbat D's get into Nov. then we can try to show how crazy they are and get our R's in..

Vote the worst of the D's out (hopefully) then support the R's that make it through the primary..

I would love more input here, also if i do pull a D what is the consensus for LT gov?

IMO we should try and block the worse option, can't see how the least favorite R is any worse than that.

Do we really care about LT?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks like the Dems did their best Lucy impression again, amazing how they outsmart MA voters every freaking election.

lucy.jpg

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
if you pull one ballet or the other being an independent do you need to reregister for as independent again before the nov election ??

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
if you pull one ballet or the other being an independent do you need to reregister for as independent again before the nov election ??

I've always pulled the republican ballot. I never had to re-register. I've always maintained my un-enrolled status.

Billsail

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

You tell the people working the polls. This morning they told me I would remain unenrolled automatically. In the past, I had to inform them of my intentions. This may be different in different towns.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Voted by absentee this past Friday. Voted for Maura to block Tolman, voted for the third candidate running for guv, and gave the nod to Ives for voting the way she did on the Senate version of the gun bill. Sounds like Jessica Finocchiaro could be a problem if she beats Ives. Also voted for Finegold, again for his vote on the gun bill.

Left a lot of the uncontested races blank.

ProGun

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Those of you pulling Dem ballots...who are you voting for Governor? Not sure who is worse...Grossman or Coakley. The devil we know or...? Not sure I can do it, might just have to pull the GOP ballot. God I hate this state.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
You tell the people working the polls. This morning they told me I would remain unenrolled automatically. In the past, I had to inform them of my intentions. This may be different in different towns.

Nope, state law. It was changed some years ago. Prior to that you had to unenroll each time you voted in a primary. Big PITA for the town/city clerks, thus they changed the law so that you stay unenrolled regardless of which ballot you choose.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
what about the third guy? would that just split the vote and leave it to coakley?

Those of you pulling Dem ballots...who are you voting for Governor? Not sure who is worse...Grossman or Coakley. The devil we know or...? Not sure I can do it, might just have to pull the GOP ballot. God I hate this state.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
care to elaborate?

It's cause (MA Democrats carefully choose radical candidate like Tolman) and effect (voters get derailed, vote against said radical, thus promoting their leading candidates and eliminating competition for the general elections.)

They do it almost every year and it works every time.

HARRYM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grossman would be easier to beat that Coakley so that's why I voted for him. Tierney is a criminal and Tolman is a rabid gun hater so both of their opponents got the nod.

Felt strange, I have never pulled a D ballot in 43 years of voting but I wanted to intercept some of the nuts now and hope they don't get to November.

Top Bottom