Lets Get Out and VOTE Today Folks!

bezo

NES Member
Low voter turn out in Massachusetts can be a plus for our candidates IF we all vote......That is all, Have a good day.

done----took the demo ballot and voted maura healy for a.g. tolman is our worst enemy. any unenrolled voters here are encouraged to do the same.

wrote in daffy duck against ed markey, all else left blank

Last edited:
High stakes in MA today, definitely vote since the primary is sometimes more important than the november election in MA.

I posted in another thread but holding signs at the polls does in fact help. I got at least 1 undecided vote this morning because I was holding a sign.

Was enrolled as a Dem., thought was un-enrolled but will fix that now. Yeah, Markey lost my vote to Goofey and Healy for AG.

Voted. Took the democrat ticket. Left a real nasty taste in my mouth enough to make me sick. Luckily there was a big pile of dog crap outside the polling place I ate to get that nasty taste out of my mouth.

We cannot have Tollman on the ticket in November. I hope this works.

Voted. Took the democrat ticket. Left a real nasty taste in my mouth enough to make me sick. Luckily there was a big pile of dog crap outside the polling place I ate to get that nasty taste out of my mouth.

We cannot have Tollman on the ticket in November. I hope this works.

So Tolman already voted?

Any advice of what crap to choose on the Dem Lieutenant Gov and Treasurer ticket? I feel this is a better move as I have no real dog in the fight for the names on the Republican ticket. Just to be clear... I am not voting for Grossman and Healy, I am voting against Coakley and Tolman

I voted this morning. I had to take a pub ballot. as I forgot about changing to unenrolled, until last week. But it was too late You have to change twenty days before primary. Anyway, I voted for Baker, as I think he has the best chance of defeating COL. The nov. election should be a head to head straight up race.

I'm torn on which ballot to pull (and wifey said she'll vote same as me). Pull GOP to vote Fisher, or pull Dem to vote against Tolman and Grossman...God, ALL the Dem options make me sick...[puke2]

I'm torn on which ballot to pull (and wifey said she'll vote same as me). Pull GOP to vote Fisher, or pull Dem to vote against Tolman and Grossman...God, ALL the Dem options make me sick...[puke2]

IMHO Tolman is a bigger threat to firearms n this state. FWIW - I voted Dem against him and wifey will do the same.

Definitely pull Dem if you're un-enrolled. This is what I've been trying to preach for days - to make sure the lesser of two evils wins and to make sure we derail the worst of them all.

id rather see fisher over baker so dont have the heart to pull a dem ballot today, voting after work with the wife, made her a cheat sheet

i actually used the "picking up the clean end of the turd" analogy to my boss today, but that's all i see on the dem side, all stinky turds, no sense in trying to pick one stinky turd from another

done----took the demo ballot

Care to share where you got the demo ballot from? Is it at the polls or online? I have a Ballot Sample which I got online after entering my voter info, not sure if this is what you're referring to.

I was the first one in my town district. I pulled a D ticket to vote against the evil ones. But I was torn between pulling the R ticket just to cast a vote for Fisher. But ultimately it came down to who stands the best chance, so I voted against the other freedom grabbers. If Fisher is on the Nov ballot I'll vote for him, but I felt my votes against tolman and coakley would count more. And under dipshit markeys name , my write in was Anyone But Him.

Back
Top Bottom