Lets Get Out and VOTE Today Folks!

done----took the demo ballot and voted maura healy for a.g. tolman is our worst enemy. any unenrolled voters here are encouraged to do the same.

wrote in daffy duck against ed markey, all else left blank

haha i did the same against toolbag and wrote in ralph kramden against markey. also wrote in allegro against keating.

had to wash my hands as soon as i got home after pulling the d ballot.

When I voted around 2 I was the 106th for my precinct.
Went R for Fisher seeing as he needs all the votes he can get.

- - - Updated - - -

And because I had no choice being an R myself, lady at the station almost let me pick the D ballot though. Yikes

Voted #536 just now. Wow, it was empty... two other voters in the room, that's it.

Very torn on which ballot to pull, i really want to vote for Fisher.. I have seen good arguments from both approaches.

vote for the Best R let the biggest moonbat D's get into Nov. then we can try to show how crazy they are and get our R's in..

Vote the worst of the D's out (hopefully) then support the R's that make it through the primary..

I would love more input here, also if i do pull a D what is the consensus for LT gov?

I tried my best to vote Dem to block Martha and Tollman, but when the time came and they asked if I wanted a Republican or Democrat Card, I just couldn't bring myself to say Democrat. Maybe it was the pile of dog poo I saw on my way in. I didn't want to use it for mouth wash on way out.

Unenrolled and couldn't do it. Still pulled R and went for Fisher but it's not looking good for him so far with his 25%

I give you an "A" for effort anyway. I did the same, even though the results were predictable. At least we can sleep soundly tonight knowing we voted for one of the scant, few pro-gunners to be found on a MA primary ballot!

The fiance and I took our 5 day old baby and voted yesterday, the old ladies taking down names were shocked we took her out so young..wtf do they expect us to not vote!?

Back
Top Bottom